Hi everyone!

I’m back to reach out for some support please. I’m on the edge of another breakdown and am really trying to stop myself from falling!

My problem is I have been having really bad headaches every single day for 6 weeks! My anxiety increased and I increased my citalopram dosage but this made me feel so dizzy and sick I couldn’t cope and had to come back down, Iv been on my normal dose now for over a week but the dizziness and nausea is still there!!

This is making me think it’s not the tablets side effects it was a brain tumour that my headaches were warning me about which is now getting worse and worse! I feel sick all day long it’s overwhelming and the lightheaded ness it also just as bad along with the pain in my head!!

I had an mri two years ago for these long chronic headaches as I have suffered in the past but they totally went away for a year when I was pregnant and after wards and they were never with sickness and dizziness this is what worrying me!

I’m think an mri two years ago is too long ago and I would need a new one to rule out a serious issue!

Thanks for your time x