I’ve been in a health anxiety spiral since middle of February when I developed and have since recovered from Bell’s Palsy. But since the stress of that sent me in a downward spiral and now I’m convinced I have ALS and I’m so scared, I don’t want to leave my babies behind without a mom :(

I first started having what a consider to be weak muscles in my left arm and leg the night I got home from the ER after being diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy. I had to CT scans and they couldn’t find anything, but I was still convinced I had a brain tumor so I had a panic attack when I got home. After that I have had the following symptoms I will list: and I yes I have read the thread about ALS being about failure and not feeling and I have a failing , I’ll tell you below. :( I’m literally shaking as I type this.

-Random twitches all over body. Comes and goes. Sometimes it twitches so hard I can see it.
-Perceived weakness in my left arm, hand and leg. thumb feels kind of weird as I’m typing on my phone.
-a couple of weeks ago I went to the ENT because I felt like a had trouble swallowing/had to force myself to swallow. When I told him this happened after Bell’s palsy he said “hmm that’s interesting” I said what do you mean and he said “I just think it’s interesting you’re having trouble swallowing after having Bell’s Palsy and both those have to do with nerves” I asked him to elaborate what he thought but he wouldn’t tell me. Now I’m freaking out thinking he was thinking of ALS.
-here’s where I’m having a failing and literally shaking with fear since I first noticed this morning. On my left foot, the side of my body where I feel like I’m having some weakness, I can’t curl my pinky toe all the down!!!!! Omg I literally can’t breathe, I’m only 32 why is this happening to me?!! And no, I’ve never broken this toe. I’m so scared