Thread: Corona??

Corona??

For the past week i havent felt right, sore throat, which went away, then a banging headache, couldnt sleep but now I feel off balance when moving, have developed a cough, had this for 2 days feels tickly, and now a burning feeling in my chest and feels like I cant breathe properly. I've been pretty much in bed or on the sofa for 2 days because I feel Ill doing things. My main worry is Corona, worrying I will die from it. Trying not to panic too much, I dont have a fever at the moment. Does this sound like the virus? I know it presents in different ways but I dont want to go mad ringing 111.

Re: Corona??

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Emilychazza98 View Post
    For the past week i havent felt right, sore throat, which went away, then a banging headache, couldnt sleep but now I feel off balance when moving, have developed a cough, had this for 2 days feels tickly, and now a burning feeling in my chest and feels like I cant breathe properly. I've been pretty much in bed or on the sofa for 2 days because I feel Ill doing things. My main worry is Corona, worrying I will die from it. Trying not to panic too much, I dont have a fever at the moment. Does this sound like the virus? I know it presents in different ways but I dont want to go mad ringing 111.
    With the way things are right now they would probably advise you to treat it as Covid-19 and self isolate etc.

Just try to remember that a lot of people have presented with very suggestive Covid-19 symptoms and the vast vast majority tested negative.

You have symptoms similar to myself, I am "presuming" I have it because I have had something rotten for around 8 days now. Never had a temperature, but contacted 111 via the website as they ask on 29th March, and they class having a temperature as including heat on touch - as Gary A has said they advise that it is likely you have and ask you to place into self isolation. You get daily texts with updates about what to do, or what to expect.

Hope you feel better soon x

Quote Originally Posted by Emilychazza98 View Post
    That does sound exactly the same symptoms as a couple of my friends who both had it. They're both on the mend now after a couple of weeks feeling a bit poo.

I would suggest just taking it easy, but ringing 111 if your breathing gets any worse (theirs didn't).

Try and remember the vast, vast majority of people DON'T die from this, or even need hospital treatment.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I felt better yesterday but then today I've got really sore glands in my neck and feel bad again, not really coughing, just headache and sore neck. Worrying as I feel worse, but not sure if the virus causes sore glands ???

Sounds familiar. I'm on day 12 and still have a really sore neck.

I have a fever now, sore neck has eased - but yea. How is everyone else?

For the past week i havent felt right, sore throat, which went away, then a banging headache, couldnt sleep but now I feel off balance when moving, have developed a cough, had this for 2 days feels tickly, And check this one https://pay4essay.co.uk/ and now a burning feeling in my chest and feels like I cant breathe properly. I've been pretty much in bed or on the sofa for 2 days because I feel Ill doing things. My main worry is Corona, worrying I will die from it. Trying not to panic too much, I dont have a fever at the moment. Does this sound like the virus? I know it presents in different ways but I dont want to go mad ringing 111.
    did you also lost sense of smell and taste?
    Last edited by sindi21; 11-10-20 at 15:57.

So not covid?

Thread Information