Thread: Worried Bowel Cancer any feedback most welcome

Worried Bowel Cancer any feedback most welcome

I'm 58 year old female. 3 weeks ago I had diarrhea a couple of days. It settled for a day or so, had it again with low tummy pain then loose stools. Pain went settled couple days then runs and loose stools couple days. I now get normal stool then loose stool few hours later one day, nothing next day, following day normal stool followed by loose a few hours later again. No blood to see. I have had a cold like virus over 3 weeks ago. Staying in this isolation is giving me so much time to worry and only emergencies at doctors. Feel so low with this, been in tears

Re: Worried Bowel Cancer any feedback most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Digression View Post
    I'm 58 year old female. 3 weeks ago I had diarrhea a couple of days. It settled for a day or so, had it again with low tummy pain then loose stools. Pain went settled couple days then runs and loose stools couple days. I now get normal stool then loose stool few hours later one day, nothing next day, following day normal stool followed by loose a few hours later again. No blood to see. I have had a cold like virus over 3 weeks ago. Staying in this isolation is giving me so much time to worry and only emergencies at doctors. Feel so low with this, been in tears
    Hi digression

How are you feeling now? Ive had loose bowels for weeks now. I'm similar age to you too.

Inanna xx

Re: Worried Bowel Cancer any feedback most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Inanna View Post
    Hi digression

How are you feeling now? Ive had loose bowels for weeks now. I'm similar age to you too.

Inanna xx

I too have been loose on the toilet, with gurgling sounds and noises etc, for a few weeks now. Similar age, but male.

Have you seen / spoken to a doctor about it yet...?

Same goes for you Digression
    Have you spoken to your doctor about your experiences..? I know that it isn't easy due to the virus situation going on.

Best wishes
    Last edited by Dibbler; 01-05-20 at 11:25.

Thread Information