Thread: Coronavirus scare.

Coronavirus scare.

Of course this is happening. I wasn’t anxious until yesterday my lungs kind of started feeling weird, like very tight. kind of hard to breathe, and the first thing i think of is of course coronavirus. I haven’t left the house since the beginning of march and no one is my house has really left either, they all feel fine aswell. This tight feeling gets stronger and weaker but it hasn’t completely disappeared and today is the second day. I did leave the house yesterday to go the shop quickly but i started feeling like this even before. This is really stressing me out and i’ve experience health anxiety and panic attacks but i’ve never felt like this completely. it does kind of get better when i distract myself but i still feel it. and i kind of feel like it’s harder to breathe too. so what is this, anxiety, coronavirus or something else? i started googling stuff and scared myself even more which i know i’m not supposed to do but i’m panicking. i know i’m young but i can’t control this.

Re: Coronavirus scare.

Sounds like a classic anxiety symptom.

If it was coronavirus then judging from your description you only have very mild symptoms, so nothing to worry about.

Coronavirus is only dangerous when it causes severe symptoms, and you would definitely know about it. The severe symptoms would likely be preceded by a bad cough for several days, and a temperature - neither of which you have by the sounds of things.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Regards

Elen Admin

Typically CV makes you feel like utter crap before moving down to your lungs.

It's highly, highly unlikely that breathing issues are the first thing you'd experience, even more so given your minimal contact with people for the last couple of weeks.

Thread Information