Thread: Skipped heart beats scaring me

Skipped heart beats scaring me

Hi everyone, I have been having skipped heartbeats since Friday , today is Sunday. I have been having about 20-30 a day, averaging around 4 -5 an hour. I took my blood pressure & pulse with my home blood pressure machine and everything was fine. I have also been cleaning and organizing my house with no faint feeling or no short of breath. I started taking vitamins about 2 weeks ago , drank apple cider vinegar which upset my stomach and my stomach is burning with bad acid. With the conoravirus I have been cleaning and disinfecting constantly. I saw something on the news Thursday that really upset me and woke up the next day with these skips. No chest pain (besides air rising to my throat from stomach acid), no short of breath, no dizziness, just these skipped beats. I wanted to know if this is considered an afib or some dangerous rhythm and if I should be concerned. I reached out to a doctor and no answer yet. I have a history of anxiety and have had health anxiety many years. I'm 37 female, a smoker, eat healthy and am active...also, is it ok to exercise with these skipped episodes? Could any of the above factors be setting off these skipped beats which I think are PVCs

Re: Skipped heart beats scaring me

Hi, I have been having palpitations on and off for the last few weeks, but they have been constant for the last two days and really worrying me now. I’m really focusing on almost every heartbeat and noticing them more and more, getting worked up and anxious. I hope you are feeling bit better

Thread Information