Thread: Hi all, Looking to find answers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi all, Looking to find answers

Hi everyone. I joined this forum because of heart worries, again ! My health anxiety was under control until last Friday. I have suffered from health anxiety since 2015 because of panic attacks. Since last friday (today is sunday) I started getting skipped heartbeats, averaging 20-30 a day. Because of the coronavirus, I made some changes to try to build my immunity (taking vitamins, drinking apple cider vinegar), as well as constantly cleaning using all different types of disinfectants. So yeah, I know it's a shock to my body but skipped beats are quite frightening and I'm hoping they stop soon. I am here to get reassurance and hopefully provide reassurance to others regarding previous health fears I overcame. The heart fear never went away. I was afraid of everything from multiple sclerosis to strokes, brain tumors, cervical cancer, lupus...you name it. I just cant shake off this heart fear. In 2015 I saw a cardiologist & had an echocardiogram /scan of the heart and everything was structurally fine. I get tachycardia episodes frequently, they dont scare me because I get them when I'm anxious. These skipped beats are another story. Hope to find some reassurance here & also hope to help others

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Jkwhite83 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi all, Looking to find answers

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm glazing through the forums & very helpful 🙂

Thread Information