Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming off quetiapine

Re: Coming off quetiapine

Ian yous a hot damn genius!

My eyes ain't the best so I done a double check of them old pills and all I can say is gobsmacked. 300gm! That means I was taking 900mgs before, not 300gms. That explain everything. No wonder I was getting such excruciatin leg cramps. I knows I dumb at the best of times but what the hell. Unbelievable.

Can't thank you enough

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    It won't be the case with every pill. I've heard of other folk complain about a generic being 'different' from a brand but never really believed it till now.
    The brand may not be different in that regard, Charlie.

Ian yous a hot damn genius!
    I keep telling family and friends this, but they just laugh hysterically and pat me on the head condescendingly. Seems prophets aren't the only ones without honour in their own homes.

That means I was taking 900mgs before, not 300gms.
    That's 100mg above the recommended maximum dose. I'm surprised you were able to wake long enough to take it.

Actually it was opposite, I weren't sleeping well on the large dose cozza them leg pains

I remember the doc saying that Q is more sedating on low dosage than big one. Not sure how true is that

Hey guys!

My dad is depressed, Ian. The park service has closed down the access roads to the local mountains so he can’t go fishing. They are afraid too many people will gather there over the holiday weekend. You’ll have to catch one for him.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    I remember the doc saying that Q is more sedating on low dosage than big one. Not sure how true is that
    It is true. All the antihistamines - clozapine, hydroxyzine, mirtazapine, quetiapine, trazodone - become less sedating as the dose increases, however, 900mg is a very large dose.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    My dad is depressed, Ian. The park service has closed down the access roads to the local mountains so he can’t go fishing. They are afraid too many people will gather there over the holiday weekend. You’ll have to catch one for him.
    I'm about to feel his pain. Went up into the mountains this morning to find the rivers up by quite a bit from rain earlier in the week, couldn't safely get into some of my favourite spots, and the forecast for tomorrow and Sunday is for an Antarctic blast with lots of rain which might just about end the season this far south - where's global warming when you need it?! So will have to switch from trout and salmon to estuary flathead. Good eating, but boring fishing.

The drop in fishing pressure at this time might set up a great season for your dad later on. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, my dad likes to hike into secluded spots and fish. All the rain we’ve been getting will definitely help the fish later on.

when is Tasmania’s rainy season? Is it also Winter? Ours is usually December/January, but global warming has pushed it back to March/April this year lol

I hope yesterday went as smoothly as possible, Vee..

It did, thank you, P. We’re now just waiting for the house quarantine period to be over with so it can be cleaned, and the will and final wishes be seen too. My uncle and aunt are doing well also—mild cases.

Good news about your Aunt and Uncle and also that the funeral brought you some comfort. Bereavement is ghastly when things are "normal" but things must be so much worse when you have a pandemic to contend with too..Keep on making those plans for the Summer when you can commemorate his life as you would wish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information