In writing this out of frustration, I had been doing quite well. Yet for the last few weeks I've been having horrible headaches. I put it down to stress, as I had been working in a care home and with the virus there is alot of stress.

Yet yesterday the headaches got so bad I had to go home, today I woke up with both my hands being numb and I couldn't unlock them for a good twenty minutes. I manged to have a okay morning before I sudden just got this strange feeling were I didn't feel real? I suddenly became hyperaware of everything, like I can feel every this of my heart and just every little body movement.

I tried to do some deep breathing but I suddenly felt unable to breath. I cried for a two full hours I felt so overwhelmed. My heart just feels all over the place, I can bearly see the pain behind my eyes is so bad.

I just feel like my body is about to give out, I know it's probs just to do with alot of stress and anixety but I'm feeling really lost. With everything going on I have no one to talk to and my therapy isn't currently. For the first time in foever, I had the need to rush to the a&e which is the WORST thing anyone could do right now. I had heart tests just a few months ago so I know deep down it's fine, the headache are horrible but I'm able to move about. I think I'm being hyperaware also. Plus like many u have sinus issues

Just wanted a little time to feel sorry for myself tbh