Thread: Jynx

Jynx

Hi, I've posted on here on and off for a little while but never really introduced myself.
    You can call me Jynx.
    I'm 24, housebound and alone due to general/social anxieties. I guess I'm really here because I'm tired of being alone, I miss companionship and I guess I'm just looking for someone to talk to that understands.
    I've lost everyone in my life due to anxiety and anxiety-related 'choices'. It's just me and my pets now. 3 dogs and 7 rats. I want more in life but I feel restrained. When I stand up to try again I get pushed right back down.
    I'm looking for support but also for the opportunity to listen and support others going through the same things.
    I hope I can help as many people as try to help me. I don't want a life of darkness and pain anymore.

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Re: Jynx

Good afternoon Jynx,

It's nice to meet you, my name is Lyndsay i'm a 27 year old female based in Newcastle and I myself suffer from anxiety and although I haven't been diagnosed I feel like I do have anxiety and social anxiety problems. However I am trying my hardest to overcome this, and I would like to help others. I love animals but I only have 1 rabbit called Walter White at the moment!

I just wanted to say that you are not alone with this, and I invite you to seek out support from 'My Pickle' who can provide advice on mental health and wellbeing. It's a small community but we're all about hearing and sharing ideas with each other.

https://mypickle.org/

Thread Information