Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nate Silver: Coronavirus Case Counts Are Meaningless*

Re: Nate Silver: Coronavirus Case Counts Are Meaningless*

Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
    Did anyone watch that interview with Icke last night on Channel 8? Leaving aside the fact that he can be quite a conspiracy theorist, loony-tunes central etc, what he implied about the major pharma industries and the increase in over-medication and use of antibiotics and the weakening of the immune system was some food for thought ... whether you pay him any heed or not. Frankly some of what he was saying is a reflection of what I've heard in conversations among the general public and the health industry over quite a long time ...

The NHS has been pushing the flu injection at anyone and everyone for quite a while - I was told that local GP surgeries get paid a fee for every inoculation they perform, and I haven't heard a single case where someone had the injection and it didn't make them ill. Who is benefiting from this? Porton Down was conducting continuous research on the common cold and other viruses in that group well until into the late 80s until they were shut down by the government. Government might have done better to keep it going ... particularly in the light of what is going on now.

Who knows....
    Don't really agree with David Icke on a lot of things but he's ripping this whole coronavirus narrative apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Don't really agree with David Icke on a lot of things but he's ripping this whole coronavirus narrative apart.
    Is he? Tell us how?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    David Icke is a conspiracy theorist lunatic who has a net worth of £10 million, all earned by selling absolute nonsense to incredibly gullible people. He has a conspiracy for everything, all designed, of course, to inflate his bank balance. The man is a charlatan and an idiot.
    And now we have idiots setting fire to 5g towers, and in one case not even 5g, and the government appealing to them not to listen to online nonsense by people like Icke. As usual not helped by some of our numerous supply of nutty celebs.

Has he explained why non 5g countries are also getting it? Some seem to be holding Africa up as an example of why it's only 5g countries impacted, yet that's not the case. Being conspiracy theory though I'm sure it can easily be dismissed by claiming people ended up there after travelling through 5g countries and bringing it back.

Icke is not saying that 5G is causing the virus, his stance is that it doesn't exist. It's a hoax being perpetrated by the usual suspects. Although, it's highly suspicious why 5G is being rolled out under current circumstances. You would think it would come under the"non essential" category.

Icke is not saying that 5G is causing the virus, his stance is that it doesn't exist. It's a hoax being perpetrated by the usual suspects. Although, it's highly suspicious why 5G is being rolled out under current circumstances. You would think it would come under the"non essential" category.
    1.8 million infected worldwide, over 100,000 dead, economies on their ar*e everywhere, the prime minister of the UK almost died, billions of people locked down in their homes.

But it’s a hoax because you and a guy who believes in lizard people say so.

Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    1.8 million infected worldwide, over 100,000 dead, economies on their ar*e everywhere, the prime minister of the UK almost died, billions of people locked down in their homes.

But it’s a hoax because you and a guy who believes in lizard people say so.

Hilarious.
    People didn't die before or is everyone only dieing of the "Coronavirus" now? There is is no test for this, even the "experts" admit that. These symptoms can be caused by a million different things. Doesn't take a genius to work out that death certificates are being manipulated right now to produce these statistics.

lol

I mean really, lol.

People didn't die before or is everyone only dieing of the "Coronavirus" now? There is is no test for this, even the "experts" admit that. These symptoms can be caused by a million different things. Doesn't take a genius to work out that death certificates are being manipulated right now to produce these statistics.
    Nurses and doctors certainly weren’t dropping dead due to treating people who just so happened to be suffering from these symptoms. You might want to let those that are risking their lives every day to treat this illness while you sit in your pants scoffing at them that this is all a hoax. Also, there is a test, has been for quite some time.

For what you’re saying to be true (LOL) every doctor, nurse and immunologist, as well as epidemiologists and scientists worldwide would need to be in on this “hoax”, wouldn’t they?

I really don’t know why anyone should ignore the findings of world renowned experts and listen to cranks like David “the royal family are lizard people” Icke. Not that I would expect anything less from you, but jeez.

I have a friend that is working tirelessly in the Congo she is a nurse with World Vision and has been there for 18mths treating people with Ebola now it’s Covid19.As of yesterday they were washing masks and a shortage of gloves
    I know the World Bank is “lending” money to Rwanda to help fight the virus but what about the other poor countries in Africa.

Oh no 5G network over there, I am lucky to get bloody 3G here it’s a joke

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information