Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sinus problems worried

Re: Sinus problems worried

Omg!! I feel like our timing is so aligned because I have also been having sinus issues. My head hurts and my left nostril is blocked. My ears and nose (yes, weird I know) keep popping! It’s just that time of year

Do you also smell smoke and have ringing in your ears and dizziness

Ringing in my ears, yes! The smell of smoke and dizziness - no. The dizziness is common with sinus problems though because it’s connected to the ear and your inner ear helps with balance. Smell of smoke just sounds like your sense of smell is all fuzzy because of the sinus issues

Feeling so fed up don't feel like i am getting any better still feeling the same . Feel like i need to go to A&E and see what they say as my doctor doesn't seam to be bothered as i have rang him at least 5 times and keeps fobing me off .

Considering your post history and based on the current crisis we're all facing, it would be very unwise to go to A&E over this and expose yourself to the possibility of coming in contact with someone who's infected with the virus. Your doctor knows you for sure and your post history affirms it. Take the advice given and get some OTC allergy meds to help with your allergies.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Cheers Fishmanpa i was thinking the same about going to A&E but just can not see away out of this hole at the minute thinking the worst .

Hi Lee I know exactly what your going through I have all the exact same symptoms blood from my nose headaches everyday all the ringing whooshing etc constantly blocked nose it's been months now apparently I may have glue ear which has caused all the mucus to block my nose so please get your ears check

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information