Thread: Scared of unexplained symptoms

Scared of unexplained symptoms

Hi all,

I understand I might not be the only one with health anxiety due to the current circumstances but I feel so alone with the symptoms I am experiencing and I feel like I can’t go to the hospital right now due to this pandemic.

So my symptoms are twofold :

Eye /vision problems / dizziness : in December I woke up with blurry vision in my left eye that lasted a few hours ( eye couldn’t focus properly ) . I saw an ophthalmologist twice and they checked my eyes , did all kinds of tests and didn’t find anything . They however did not send me for a brain Scan . Since then , every few day my left eye feels strange ( it’s hard to explain. - as if my eyelid is heavy / eye is sticky . However , my vision seems alright . Strangely enough my left ear now feels blocked and I have noticed that the bone on my skull also seem to be bulging more prominently on the left side . This just adds to my constant Dizziness and fatigue which makes me think there something wrong . I undertake anxiety can create symptoms, but not to that extent .

Second this f is gastrointestinal issues m. It’s been a couple or days I’m getting very bad colicky type cramps at night and it makes me feel quite unwell . This happened to my last summer . Since then I have had an X-ray , ultrasound Of the abdomen and an mri or my liver ( for a separate condition ) I m so scared at the moment of what these symptoms may mean .

I am so discouraged of feeling so unwell all the time , I feel completely alone and scared I am also so fed up of the constant dizziness and feeling unwell . I know this can’t just be a anxiety and it completely affects my life in general .

Re: Scared of unexplained symptoms

All those symptoms can be explained by heightened anxiety, with probably a bit of seasonal allergy/hayfever.

Thread Information