Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I find it peculiar

Re: I find it peculiar

My “normal” HA worries have vanished. Most of mine have been centered around my heart in the past.

Now my focus has switched to Covid. Every faint cough I wonder if this is “IT”. So far it hasn’t been. But I have been able to put some of the things I’ve learned about dealing with my HA to use with my Covid worries. So yeah I’m still worried about it but it isn’t occupying every thought of every day and I’m not hyper focusing on “symptoms” about it. I think it’s more a generalized concern and I’m not too sure that even people without anxiety aren’t a little bit worried about it too.

Re: I find it peculiar

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    My “normal” HA worries have vanished. Most of mine have been centered around my heart in the past.

Now my focus has switched to Covid. Every faint cough I wonder if this is “IT”. So far it hasn’t been. But I have been able to put some of the things I’ve learned about dealing with my HA to use with my Covid worries. So yeah I’m still worried about it but it isn’t occupying every thought of every day and I’m not hyper focusing on “symptoms” about it. I think it’s more a generalized concern and I’m not too sure that even people without anxiety aren’t a little bit worried about it too.
    I agree. People who have never suffered with anxiety are now experiencing some form of anxiety. It makes me more anxious to know that otherwise rational people are scared of this.
    I do try to stick to my daily routine..and it always includes some form of exercise. I don't know if it's helped with my anxiety, but it certainly hasn't hurt it..nor my overall health.
    I'm finding it very hard to get food in me..I've been drinking Boost and trying little bits of food throughout the day. Sleep hasn't been easy either! I take over the counter sleep aid and it hasn't worked..running on fumes here. Can't wait for this to get better for everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information