Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worried sick.

Worried sick.

Hiya, ive suffered for years with anxiety and depression so theres no surprise how ill this virus is making me :(
    My son is 1 hes been poorly temp, terrible stomache etc but thank the lord after 5 days his temps came down and hes back to himself, but im terrified of getting it and dying i dont wanna die and leave my baby boy :( i feel vile no temp though, im suffering with acid atm so dunno if its that whats making me want to cough but eithet way im going out jy minf i cant eat or sleep :( i just want everything to be ok i wanna live a nice life with my son. My mom normally helps me a great deal with my anxiety as i still panic daily but because shes high risk i havent saw het either im heartbroken :( i dont even know what to do anymore!

Re: Worried sick.

Hello, sorry you are feeling so poorly. You staying away from your mom is the best thing if she is high sick but perhaps make a phone call to her?

This virus has everyone stressed to the max but don't worry, as long as you're in lockdown and abide by the govt rules you will be okay, try and wind down some Try by taking a hot bath or reading a magazine.

I would recommend you talk to your pharmacist tomorrow about the acid issue and hopefully she can put your mind at ease.

Thank you for replying, yes we've been having video chats etc just isnt the same is it? She has COPD so shes in for 12 weeks isolation, ive been trying to distract myself with my son which helps alot its mainly now when hes in bed im overthinking thinking i have the symptoms etc, i need my anxiety medication but im actually so scared to even start them to due to side effects.

Im going to call my GP tomorrow.

Hope your well!

Sorry you’re feeling so anxious. I think we all are really, and I do understand your fears.
    Hope you feel better in the morning. Xx

HI again,its good to know ye are having video chats, that must be a help to both of ye.

Just an idea, maybe have your son make her a special happy Easter card and post it to her?

Good luck with your G.P appointment.

Lost.

Hey,me again sorry.
    These past few days ive felt like i cant breath, like im forcing myself to breath cheat feels heavy.. im petrified i have covid-19, but this is my only symptom i havent been on the house but uve had shopping deliverred ive washed hands etc so im praying its jsut anxiety when im lay down relaxing snd forget about it im ok but its like my minds constantly on my breathing, im not coping at all :( i could cry. And i xamt afford to be like this with a 1 year old! Sorry to moan in here i just have no idea where else i could go for reasurance i rang my GP and he said i dont have any other symptoms so it may well be anxiety and gave me some diazepamim just absoloutjy petrified, any advice /reassurance would be brilliant !xxx

Re: Lost.

Hi I'm sorry u are feeling I'll, it's so horrible isn't it I have been in here constantly the last few days with one worry or another usually always covid 19 related. It's a horrible thing to have to deal with and I have to say it's a battle every day xxxx I'm finding it very hard to rationalise atm so cant say about your symptoms being or not being covid 19 but i have the exact same feeling in my chest through anxiety. Have done for years feels like i canr get air in but it is just anxiety with me. Exactly as u describe xxx i hope this helps stay strong xxxxxmuch love

Thank you for the reply. Just last week i felt like this managed to snap out of it and now its back with a vengeance! Ive also resd shortness off breath without a fever or cough is highly unlikely to be covod so im trying to get my mind off of it, just so hard like you say! When i wake up im fine and i was this morning but my minds constantly on my breathing:( honestly not coping at all xxx

I am sorry I know its so hard xxx I find i wake up fine and for a brief moment there is no worry no symptoms and then it begins xxx it is hard but u are strong and people.on here are making me realise we are not alone never alone xxxx we can make it through this and I cant promise I will be much help but I can listen xx hope u find a little peace today xxxx

Thats very kind of you and im here to for a chat if needed, im sure ill be fine i mean im talking fine (out loud) so i guess im not as short of breath as i think maybe! Its horrendous i hate anxiety ive been doing so well and covid-19 came along.. ��*♀️ not nice at all! Xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information