Thread: Muscle tension in chest?

Muscle tension in chest?

Does anyone get muscle tension in their chest? Would you mind describing it?

Re: Muscle tension in chest?

Quote Originally Posted by dohertpk View Post
    Does anyone get muscle tension in their chest? Would you mind describing it?
    l get this quite alot its quite uncomfortable it feels like a pressure in the center of my chest like it's being squeezed, l try my best to relax and do some breathing techniques, its all the tension I'm so anxious at times, have you had it checked off your gp l know now isn't a great time best to get it checked though just for peace of mind

best wishes

Thanks so much for your response. I really appreciate hearing that. I'm not worried about my heart at all. I'm just sick of ever migrating muscle tension!

your welcome as you probably know it won't ease until your anxiety eases off hope you're feeling abit better, l have muscle tension today l hate it its just uncomfortable anyway take care

best wishes

I have it like a pain when I take a breath on my left side but I’m very anxious at the minute and think it’s that I feel tired sluggish and have facial pain from jaw clenching 😭😭

I had this last night. My most common symptom is pain in the upper left part of my chest. I assume it is just a tight muscle.

My one last night, however, was a heavy feeling in the middle of my chest where it was almost a little tough to breathe. I think it may have been tied to heart burn since it eventually felt like it needed to bring some gas out of my chest.

I've had worse flare ups that really had me worried. Even one while driving once. Fortunately they have always just been stress and two EKGs have never shown any problems over the years.

Thread Information