Thread: Emg

Emg

So I'm at rock bottom today, been in tears all day!!
    I've contacted my neurologist and asked for testing, so I will know one way or another!
    Health anxiety is a real bitch and is really getting the better of me.
    I certain I have als/mnd, with all these symptoms going on and neurologist saying he is 100% certain and unequivocally haven't got it!! What consultant would even say that? 100%? Unequivocally?? Why can't I believe him. I am barely functioning and told my gp I am suicidal!! Please help me

Re: Emg

I know you don't want to hear this, but your problem is very clearly the anxiety.

You don't believe the consultant because you have anxiety and guess what anxiety wins again
    start to believe in what medical people are telling you, and tbh I'm concerned you say you told your gp you are feeling suicidal and they have done what exactly they have a duty of care to act on that statement so what did they say when you said that

Hi Blueiris and Mrs stressed
    Thank you for the replies. I suppose I should added this post to the others I have posted on here, saves people reading different ones. Have you seen my other posts about my swallowing and speech etc?
    I agree that my health anxiety is a huge problem and I'm trying to get help.
    Mrs Stressed, the gp didn't do anything when I told him I was suicidal!! It's bad isn't it!!
    I post on here as I feel I have nowhere left to turn. Thanks for reading.
    X

It's disgusting obviously not taking you seriously and if you are serious you need to get help you can't leave it, there is help out there please get intouch with someone if you are still having them feelings there are mental health phone lines NHS best wishes .

Hi Mrs stressed
    Thank you for your reply, it was much appreciated.
    Unfortunately I ended up in hospital after things became too much and took an overdose.
    The mental health team are now involved and hoping I may find a way through everything I'm going through with my fear.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1234icg View Post
    Hi Mrs stressed
    Thank you for your reply, it was much appreciated.
    Unfortunately I ended up in hospital after things became too much and took an overdose.
    The mental health team are now involved and hoping I may find a way through everything I'm going through with my fear.
    Thanks
    Bless you it shouldn't come to that for them to take you seriously, please don't do it again please your life is precious and a gift think how much hurt it would cause, l know there's no magic wand but thankfully your going to get some help please take care I'm here if you need a chat xx
    best wishes

Hi Mrs Stressed
    Thanks for your kind reply, it is much appreciated.
    I would like to chat if at all possible.
    Thanks

Thread Information