Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thin flat stools

thin flat stools

Hi guys. Too much info i know and I do apologise! But I have developed thin flat stools which are darker than usual. I have check online and every site confirms it is colon cancer. I am freaking out! With the covid-19 I don't think I will be able to see anyone. I am 49 btw so prime age for cc!

Re: thin flat stools

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well I googled and came up with loads of reasons that weren't cancer including:

IBS
    Not enough fibre in diet

It depends how long you have had them and are they always thin.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

thanks for replying. Usually i vary from constipation to loose stools, so I really can't say how long I have had them flat and thin. I have noticed them for the past couple of days. They are darker and I am in a wild panic😞

I really don't think it is anything to worry about if it has been a few days.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

Hi. Too much info again sorry! But is it normal to occasionally have a clear watery sort of discharge during the day. Like a sort of moisture? I am really working myself up and can't function! Sorry

Hi guys. I am really panicking. My stools are no longer thin but they are flat not round. Apparently this is consistent with bowel cancer. I also have a swollen neck gland so I am even convincing myself of metastasis. I don't know if to try and see someone but with the covid-19 it is very difficult at the moment. I am in a constant state of panic. Sorry guys for offloading. x

Minion, that myth was disproved years ago. No need to panic, it's extremely unlikely there's anything going on.

Thanks for the reply BlueIris x. Then stools can be a normalish size but be flat?

To the best of my knowledge, yes. The human body is a weird and wonderful thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information