Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Little one is ill, told to isolate and do a test

Re: Help

Thankyou both xxx for all your support xxx I feel so ashamed after what she said to me xxx I found a thread about the medication so I asked there too xxx thankyou so much for always listening to me and your kind words xxxx

Hello everyone how are we all doing hope we are all.weĺl. I am.still in isolation but figure it's the only way to keep everyone safe xxx my dr told me today that a temp.of 37.4 -37.7 is still.considered infection fighting so I'm in here for a while yet. It has been released recently that we can now have home testing kits to see if u currently have covid. But it saids they are most accurate 5 days in and I feel awful about taking one away from key workers if it wont work. How I could of caught a virus remains to be seen but I am.ill and I cant see how it can all be just anxiety. I have bought workbooks and various aromatherapy oils to help soothe my obvious anxiety and continue to work on myself. Desperate to be better and a better me anyway hope all is well.xx 8f anyone fancies a chat I'm here xx

Happy to talk if you want/need some company - feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hello everyone, hope u all doing ok x I have been working really hard on trying to curb this runaway freight train of anxiety. But today I feel like I need to get some things off my chest and hopefully reduce the constant nagging g worry i have been experiencing.

I'm so sorry for long post ..... I totally get it if u give up reading 😘😘

Ok so as u know I have been poorly and was told to.isolate by my dr roughly 4 weeks ago Isolated and after 20 days returned to the household. I am having these nagging doubts constantly and it's really getting me down. U see it's my daughters birthday soon and I am so worried I am going to be I'll again for that. I became I'll shortly after my other little ones party. But I'm also so scared I will pass something on to her. Ok so her goes with my worries I know its tedious but please can I beg tour forgiveness and indulgence.

1. What if I did have covid and didnt know it or the drs were right and I came out too soon. I still experience throat tightening and a sensation to cough occasional headaches hot flushes (desperately trying not to take my temp)

2. I came out after 20 days because I wasnt getting any worse and my family were missing me and worried

3. I had been in the garden before I got sick what if I caught something there there were neighbours out in both their gardens at the same time.

4. My daughter had bday presents from others that were wrapped and disinfected on outside but what if something came in on them. The birthday that's coming up is for my extremely high risk daughter.

5. I've now heard covid can last up ton6 weeks of longer and u can shed virus up.to 4 (not sure if this is true) and try to rationalise this is probably only serious cases which IF I had it in the first place I wasnt.

6. FEEL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER THAN I AM AND WANT TO REGAIN CONTROL OVER THESE OBSESSIVE AND IM SURE MOSTLY RIDICULOUS THOUGHTS 😥😥

7. Feelings of self loathing and frustration that I cant get rid of this COVID FEAR.

Anyway that's what's going on with my wonderful what if brain atm I know it's more of the same and understand if I frustrate the heck out of you xxx I'm just trying to get the thoughts out in the hope that someone is experiencing them, that it is anxiety, or just that by getting them out they wont have so much of a hold on me.

Have you ever tried cbt? There are free links to it on the forum.

Your thoughts are “what if, what if, what if”. You are hypothetically worrying about something that might never happen or us very unlikely to happen.
    Now you’ve written those thoughts down, how do you feel?

Do you have any relaxation methods you could try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi scass thankyou so much for your reply xx I am currently working through a book called anxiety the 7 week plan. But I will look at the links you mentioned thankyou xx I am so desperate to be over this fear. My what if statements are driving me nuts xx I always seem to have one to replace the previous one. I am trying so hard to be rational but it's just wearing me down and frustrating xx

I am beginning to hate the way I am 😭😭😭

Hi all back again and I am in a bit of freefall.

Ok I have been doing really well, well in my book I have kept my anxiety in check for the most part and was working through my cbt. Until today.

Ok long story short I was home schooling my daughters little one came for a cuddle (I've only really relaxed about this for the last 2 weeks as I had been off and on poorly) I noticed she was hot to touch so I did the most stupid thing and took her temp it was 37.8 boom panic mode instantly. All the whatt ifs come pilling in what 8f it was covid I had what if I've given it to her what if she gets really I'll what if she gives it to her high risk sister what if I already have. Boom bk freaking out. Her temp was up for about 3 mins or so now is around 37.5 (this is high for her she normally about 37.2)

I am now freaking out what do I do, do I isolate her is it covid is it just being really over cautious. I feel so so stupid honestly maybe i shouldn't of gone bk to hugging them but they need comfort they are only little. I am so sick of all this worry I feel.so.angry with myself I just cant seem to shake this fear of covid 19 I'm sick of the same thoughts running round my head I just want to feel sure that what I'm doi g is enough and we are covid free.

Don’t worry, check again in an hour. See how her behaviour is, not just her temperature. Just keep an eye on her x

Xxxxx thankyou scass 😭😭 I feel so frightened and annoyed with myself she seems fine in herself she has been a little constipated then last 3 days but that went late last night x how she could or I could of got it is beyond me we have been so careful. It has been nearly 3 weeks since I came out of isolation and I was in isolation for 19 days with no new or worsening symptoms and i have not been out for 98 days and counting. How on earth can it be covid

It probably isn’t, temps fluctuate- you know that.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information