Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blood when I wiped, I'm terrified

Re: Blood when I wiped, I'm terrified

More blood on the tissue again this morning when I wiped. It's been about a month now since it last happened. It wasn't a very bright red, kind of looked a tiny bit diluted, if you know what I mean. And the toilet tissue I'm using at the moment is blue, which makes it a little more difficult to see exactly what it is. So sick of worrying about this.
    When do you know it's definitely time to go see the doctor?

There was no blood, that I could see anyway, yesterday or today. But I am a bit sore down there. And have a bit of a fullish feeling. Is it likely it's piles or a little bit of irritation causing it? I'm trying to distract myself from it but it's so hard.

Hi sorry your anxiety is so bad atm. Mine has been really bad for the past 4 years, made worse due to the menopause. Have you had bother with piles in the past? Do you have ibs?

It most likely is piles or a cut that's causing the bleeding especially as you say that you have some discomfort there. Are you straining when you go or going frequently?

Sorry, just saw that you don't have ibs.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
    Hi sorry your anxiety is so bad atm. Mine has been really bad for the past 4 years, made worse due to the menopause. Have you had bother with piles in the past? Do you have ibs?

It most likely is piles or a cut that's causing the bleeding especially as you say that you have some discomfort there. Are you straining when you go or going frequently?
    My anxiety is after getting very bad the past few weeks - I lost my job about 3 months ago and I know that that's the main cause of it. I just seem to be going from one symptom to another now, and each one is as frightening as the last one.

I have had piles in the past, but I haven't really had any bother from them in years. They got very bad during both of my pregnancies (12 years ago was the most recent one). And about 5 years ago I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid - the pain of that was excruciating, had to go to hospital and have it burst

So I'm wondering if it's normal for piles to go away for years and then come back again? Can anxiety effect them, as it has been sky high for the past few weeks?
    And no, I'm not straining when going to the toilet. If anything, my stools have been very loose lately, again caused by anxiety.

No blood again this morning, thankfully.
    But the bowel movement did feel kind of weird!! It was very hard to push, and I don't mean as if I was constipated, because I wasn't. The best way to describe it is it felt as if my anal muscles were nearly asleep. I've never had a feeling like that before.
    Has anyone ever had a feeling like this, like the muscles down there weren't working right?
    Is it a sign of anything?

I'm continuing my original thread here, hoping someone will reply.
    Just wondering if floating stools are a sign of anything bad?
    I did a quick search for it on the forum here and saw that some people googled it and said it was a bad sign. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenGirl View Post
    I'm continuing my original thread here, hoping someone will reply.
    Just wondering if floating stools are a sign of anything bad?
    I did a quick search for it on the forum here and saw that some people googled it and said it was a bad sign. Is this true?
    Just that they have a higher fat content or more airy, frankly I’d be a gonner if it was anything serious mine have pretty much always floated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight-mouse View Post
    Just that they have a higher fat content or more airy, frankly I’d be a gonner if it was anything serious mine have pretty much always floated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that!!
    I just needed to hear something reassuring about it

Poop floats and it sinks
    It's different colors and it stinks.
    It can be hard or soft like gooey mush
    Do your business and just flush!

Positive thoughts and poo threads
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information