Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arghhh, the dreaded HA is back!!! A lot of blood after bowel movement!!!

Arghhh, the dreaded HA is back!!! A lot of blood after bowel movement!!!

Help. I thought this had gone away? Literally I have been fine for a few months no pain after BM and no blood, all of a sudden yesterday after a slight issue with piles last week, I went to the toilet and there was a lot of blood, covered the toilet paper after first wipe and looked like a lot in the bowl! By the second wipe there was nothing. But what the hell?! I’m so upset, and too anxious to even go to the Drs with this virus, as I don’t wanna bring it home to my child!
    😔😔😔😔😔😔

Re: Arghhh, the dreaded HA is back!!! A lot of blood after bowel movement!!!

Piles bleed, you have piles and they bled - what is specifically worrying you?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It does sound like piles tbh try and relax l know it's not easy with HA as we overthink everything, if it keeps on you need to see your doctor to check

best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Piles bleed, you have piles and they bled - what is specifically worrying you?
    It’s the amount of blood that’s worrying me, and the fact I thought the piles had gone tbh! And it just came out of nowhere! Sorry if that sounds silly, I just thought piles bled a small amount, not enough to cover the toilet tissue and the water 😔

Thank you! I assume it’s normal for them to bleed that much? It really shocked me if I’m honest! I think with having health anxiety my mind just races!!

Yes they bleed a lot. Sometimes it drips out of me and there is a lot of it. Normal.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Really?!? That’s made me feel better, I had no idea! I have always been used to a tiny amount! I’ve not experienced them before at all tbh, they mainly happened after giving birth and it seems they haven’t gone even though it’s been a year now!

I also get a stinging sharp pain randomly from my bum? Is that a pile symptom or is that something to worry about? I appreciate no one here is a DR or a pile expert, it just helps to hear other stories until I can go the DR! Thanks so much

I’ve also just realised my two big toe nails are coming away from the nail bed, so I googled that’s related to anemia which is a symptom of bowel cancer! 😟😟😟

Quote Originally Posted by charlzzzclark View Post
    I’ve also just realised my two big toe nails are coming away from the nail bed, so I googled that’s related to anemia which is a symptom of bowel cancer! 

It's also a symptom of ulcerative colitis and many other things.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information