I have been doing quite well recently and working hard on my HA, but am really struggling again and need some sane words.
I know that no-one can diagnose me or tell me what the issue is, but I just want to know if this is something others have experienced as asking others or looking online, it doesn't appear to be very common.

I noticed that i had a tingling/pulsing sensation on the end of my tongue to the left. Didn't think much of it, until it started again yesterday morning. So, I stuck my tongue out to have a look and as the tingling happened my tongue had a very obvious twitch. It was just like the twitch you get in the eye and very obvious. Of course I panicked and have since begun the spiral of believing I have bulbar onset mnd. I have worried about this before back in 2018, but back then I had never seen my tongue twitch like this.

I have since been checking. I know that sticking my tongue and makes it quiver and move and that the best way to check is with the tongue at rest. When I do that, I can see little twitches/pops that happen in different places on my tongue. I looked at some videos online and that scared me even more (as it would of course!). So I am now terrified knowing my tongue has twitches which I can see along with the very obvious twitch that got me looking in the first place. My speech is fine, but I have had occasions recently where I felt like I couldn't swallow.

If anyone has experienced this please can you let me know.

Sarah x