Thread: It’s finally getting to me now

It’s finally getting to me now

Hi all,

Serial poster on here, with serious health anxiety issues ( fear of MND for 16 months now ).

I thought I was coping okay with this lockdown, keeping myself busy as much as I could and trying not to read the negative news etc.

However today I have just felt really really low, my health anxiety is still in full swing and usually seeing friends family going to the cinema etc talked me off a ledge most of the time.

To be perfectly honest I am struggling big time. I live by myself and I am finding it hard to stay positive . Trying to invest in a good Netflix series to distract but that’s all I can do .

I’m 29 and do not have a partner which gets me down most of the time but this has heightened my feelings. And my anxiety symptoms still linger on and I just feel miserable all the time .

I know it will pass ( hopefully ) . Sorry I just needed to vent today

I hope everyone is doing okay

Re: It’s finally getting to me now

Bless you I hope you feel better soon. Tomorrow is a new day. I spoke to a couple of friends today and you are not alone they all had a bad day too. The weather certainly is not helping at the moment. Try to keep yourself busy with projects write a list each day of things to do that helps me.

😀

Re: It’s finally getting to me now

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzamac View Post
    Bless you I hope you feel better soon. Tomorrow is a new day. I spoke to a couple of friends today and you are not alone they all had a bad day too. The weather certainly is not helping at the moment. Try to keep yourself busy with projects write a list each day of things to do that helps me.

😀
    Thank you for the reply 😊 I’m going to try and keep myself busy as much as I can to keep my mind occupied . It’s so hard being in the house alone but I know I will get there .

Thread Information