Hey folks,
Well it seems my night time panic attacks are back. Last nights was one of the worst - I guess I’m wondering if anyone has experienced what I went through. Basically what happens is I go to bed and wake up about 2 hours later, I’ll roll over and immediately my body starts buzzing. I can feel it in my arms, legs, torso and lips. Normally I would get up at this point and move around, go to the washroom, grab some water.

Last night I decided to lie in bed and do some deep breathing to try and calm it. As I was breathing the buzzing got worse until it almost felt like I couldn’t get a full breath. I jumped out of bed and wandered around the house, I kept pacing but it felt like my airway was closing. Like no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t take a full breath. Almost like when you get the wind knocked out of you. I feel like this lasted for around 10-30 seconds. Then my stomach flipped and my breathing returned. My whole body felt weak and for the rest of the night I was tossing and turning.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any similar symptoms? It’s the trouble breathing that scares me the most.

Thanks
S