Page 45 of 717 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    This is just so true Pamplemousse and how those tabloids conveniently ignore it. Instead they use harmless sounding words like 'buffoon' as if Johnson can't really help it. You should email that sentence to the DM.
    I think it's fine to poke at his cleverly crafted buffoon persona but I also think we should leave his private life out of it. Two to tango. We have no idea what kind of father he is.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    It's the same reason why some parties want to lower vote age, it's nothing to do with engaging with younger people. They waffle on about giving younger people more responsibility but only with the vote, the vote they want, and not with other rights older people have.
    *Cough...SNP during the 2014 independence referendum...

Still didn’t work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    *Cough...SNP during the 2014 independence referendum...

Still didn’t work.
    Exactly who I was thinking of. Then Corbyn.

Captain Picard is a prime example of this. He waffles on about giving them more rights. He just shifts the age lower each time it doesn't get his preferred party into power. He will be shoving a voting slip into the midwife's hand ready to cut the cord the way he is going.

Post Brexit we even had some wanting to remove voting rights past a certain age. All to do with getting the result they wanted, nothing more.

It will be interesting to see if the people still back the SNP at your next elections. But it's not like you have much choice of parties up there. If she loses support the independence referendum will be harder to pursue, not that it will shut them up about it.

Exactly who I was thinking of. Then Corbyn.

Captain Picard is a prime example of this. He waffles on about giving them more rights. He just shifts the age lower each time it doesn't get his preferred party into power. He will be shoving a voting slip into the midwife's hand ready to cut the cord the way he is going.

Post Brexit we even had some wanting to remove voting rights past a certain age. All to do with getting the result they wanted, nothing more.

It will be interesting to see if the people still back the SNP at your next elections. But it's not like you have much choice of parties up there. If she loses support the independence referendum will be harder to pursue, not that it will shut them up about it.
    It could literally be found that the Covid-19 pandemic was actually a direct result of the SNP’s pursuit of independence and it STILL wouldn’t shut them up about it.

I heard they eased some of your lockdown requirements today there in the UK. Are you guys allowed to have sex again yet? LOL

Captain Picard is a prime example of this.
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    I heard they eased some of your lockdown requirements today there in the UK. Are you guys allowed to have sex again yet? LOL
    Someone pointed out - I can't remember where - that it isn't however illegal to have sex with a prostitute because it's at their place of work, not a private dwelling.

Is prostitution legal there? Even though I've been to the UK, this has never come up before for me LOL

We don't know each other that ​well Antsy, besides Terry's not my type.

I wasn’t allowed anyway.

Page 45 of 717 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145545 ... LastLast

Thread Information