Page 407 of 717 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Funny that cases not rising cases actually fallen despite the Indian variant explain that?. I have been reading your doom for weeks and seen you call for another lockdown. This forum is absolutely full of garbage.
    Hmmmm.... being you're a member, what does that say about you?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Hmmmm.... being you're a member, what does that say about you?

FMP
    Thats why i distance myself from this forum and I left a few others covid has brought out the worst in people on forums. This forum is nothing more than a cult for a select few members these days. Take your jab wear your mask. That’s where I bow out and I’ve nothing more to add.

Thats why i distance myself from this forum and I left a few others covid has brought out the worst in people on forums. This forum is nothing more than a cult for a select few members these days. Take your jab wear your mask. That’s where I bow out and I’ve nothing more to add.
    It certainly has and frankly you're a shining example. Well then I guess the only thing to say then is

FMP

(betting a Franklin that won't happen )
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 19-05-21 at 12:44.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

It's great that the CDC has updated mask wearing stipulations and it certainly feels much better not wearing one all the time but the wife and I, due to our pre-existing conditions and the fact we live in a rather 'red' area where ReTrumplicans, "Q" believers and antivaxxers abound, will continue to wear one when we're in public places (shopping etc.) for the time being even being vaxxed.

FMP

This forum is absolutely full of garbage.
    Pay no attention Lencoboy, Its a tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Pay no attention Lencoboy, Its a tantrum.
    Do I care? Not one iota!

Funny that cases not rising cases actually fallen despite the Indian variant explain that?. I have been reading your doom for weeks and seen you call for another lockdown. This forum is absolutely full of garbage.
    Because 70% of this country have had the balls to go and get a vaccine, some, and they've been writing on here, have made several trips to vaccine centres, eventually and through sheer determination they have overcome their fears and managed to get vaccinated. They do it not only do for themselves, their families and loved ones, but also for others they do not know or may never meet. They understand despite their anxieties the only way we can beat this is by all working together.
    You must know by now the Indian variant is targeting the unvaccinated and is prevalent in areas of low uptake. It's now becoming apparent that the unvaccinated are the ones who could prolong the lockdown. The very thing you want to end, you are now prolonging, live by the sword, die by the sword. You've made your choice to do nothing to help the situation, it's now coming back to bite you on the ass.

I am sorry Phil but that is where you're wrong. It is NOT true that I have been calling for another lockdown. All I asked a couple of weeks ago was 'does anyone think there should be a fourth national lockdown in order to nip the spread of the Indian variant in the bud'.

I was merely asking the opinions of others on here, as opposed to literally 'demanding' another lockdown, as much as I dread the thought of the worst-case scenario of us having no alternative but to have one if all other avenues currently being explored prove to be a complete and utter failure.

I seriously don't intend to be a doom merchant. I have grave anxieties myself just like pretty much everyone else on here.

Your prerogative, mate.

Do I care? Not one iota!
    Good ! You aren't a doom merchant either, so please don't pay any attention, it IS honestly just a tantrum .

Bravo Spectrum !
    Last edited by Carys; 18-05-21 at 21:20.

Page 407 of 717 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast

Thread Information