Page 459 of 717 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    This is what I’m getting at. Your original post on this suggested that your wife had absolutely suffered “issues” due to the vaccine. Upon further pressing, you’ve now conceded that this is merely a worry of your wife’s and it in no way has been confirmed by any medical professional.

I’m sorry Phil, but this is starting to look like you’re pushing far too hard to justify your choice of not having a vaccine. Personally, I can only say that it is not my business or concern if you’re vaccinated or not. Do I think you should be vaccinated? Yes, absolutely. You have decided not to be vaccinated so that’s up to you. Case closed as far as I’m concerned.

What I would advise is that you stop trying desperately to link all and sundry to these vaccines and then posting it here. If you’re going to claim that your wife has suffered “issues” with the vaccines you surely must agree that it would only be acceptable to do that when it’s been confirmed by a medical professional.

Yes, just because you get a vaccine, and have a medical issue at some point later, doesn't mean they are related. Secondly, if she's having gastro-intestinal issues, what does that have to do with her fertility. I don't understand.

Classic anxiety sufferer? Exactly the behaviours we all experience?

Change the topic and the same is happening all over the site.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    My wife was worried it was from the vaccine but the nurse didn’t know themselves for sure.
    There's no empirical evidence that the vaccine causes infertility issues Phil. There is, however, plenty of misinformation on social media!

There is no "plausible biological mechanism" by which the vaccine could affect your fertility, says Prof Lucy Chappell, a professor in obstetrics at King's College London and spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.

The vaccine has only been in use since December but I suppose there could be fertility issues in the 60-90 female age bracket?

Its not funny Pulisa, I've filled out the yellow card to say I've not gotten pregnant in the last 4 months, since the vaccine. Oh, thinking about it there could be a few other reasons for that..........

Your original post on this suggested that your wife had absolutely suffered “issues” due to the vaccine.
    It did Phil, and it sounded so dramatic that I honestly thought she had collapsed at the centre and needed medical attention. Anyone reading this who hadn't had a vaccine would have been worried. Terry is right though, this justification for choices continues on here all the time.
    Last edited by Carys; 16-06-21 at 10:17.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    The vaccine has only been in use since December but I suppose there could be fertility issues in the 60-90 female age bracket?
    My mother was 74 and she had a baby! However, I was dreaming at the time..

Defo a fertility issue with me, but it's nowt to do with the vaccine!

Moving on..

In the Pfizer trail, pregnant women were eliminated from the study but about 12 at of the vaccine group conceived during the trail and there were no reported issues re fertility in general..

The vaccine hasn't affected my son's tadders either - post-vaccine conception!

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    There's no empirical evidence that the vaccine causes infertility issues Phil. There is, however, plenty of misinformation on social media!

There is no "plausible biological mechanism" by which the vaccine could affect your fertility, says Prof Lucy Chappell, a professor in obstetrics at King's College London and spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.

It might cause it in other ways e.g. social division so you get dumped if your views don't align. But then we just have to remember for many of us simply having the right bits that fit together is about as deep as we get

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    My mother was 74 and she had a baby! However, I was dreaming at the time..

Defo a fertility issue with me, but it's nowt to do with the vaccine!

Moving on..

In the Pfizer trail, pregnant women were eliminated from the study but about 12 at of the vaccine group conceived during the trail and there were no reported issues re fertility in general..

The vaccine hasn't affected my son's tadders either - post-vaccine conception!

Was some naughty vaccinator putting more in than just a needle?

So New York has dropped all COVID restrictions 70% vaccinated open as normal now.

Europe different Russia wants to mandate the vaccine due to low take up could this happen here? Could they be coming round to my house to pin me down to jab me? They are making all care and nhs work mandated?

BBC says masks maybe optional after July the tabloids say masks and working from home LONG term which is it?

Russia wants to mandate the vaccine due to low take up could this happen here? Could they be coming round to my house to pin me down to jab me? They are making all care and nhs work mandated?

BBC says masks maybe optional after July the tabloids say masks and working from home LONG term which is it?
    don’t be so pessimistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Get vaxxed! This way you'll be protected, have one less thing to worry about and have a case of the 'feel goods' for helping yourself helping to protect others.
    FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 16-06-21 at 15:51.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 459 of 717 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509559 ... LastLast

Thread Information