Page 297 of 717 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-summer.html

I will take this over a vaccine more tried and trusted methods and no jabs offers good covid protection so a few squirts up the nose before a gig and good to go.
    I'm awaiting the enema version. I can't wait to pull up to the drive thru window and pull a 'legal' moonie

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    I took Lexie our black lab for a walk along the country lane that I like to frequent.

Coming back I was behind a group of people with dogs. Respectable, middle class and they stopped to chat with three other people of the same ilk. Yet not a mask to be seen, very little social distancing. Do they think Covid only infects sink estates? Covidiots don't necessarily come covered in tattoos.
    Today in Tesco I watched the store manager from Home Bargains shopping with her husband and having a good chat with another customer. Says on the door to shop in ones unless you're a parent with kids or carer.

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post

Not one topless picture of Tom Hardy!
    Well here he comes!!!

(Looks like he's just got out of bed there...)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I'm awaiting the enema version. I can't wait to pull up to the drive thru window and pull a 'legal' moonie
    Terry, were you the guy who made this video? Now I can put a face with the name!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I don't think I can respond to this with any words that would be allowed on this forum.

What a (insert every swear word I can think of here). I hate these people.

Don't you just wonna slap people like that! Infact don't you just wonna slap someone with a Southern accent! Oh hang on I'm a southern accent person!

Should've just let them go, but via the window!

I actually laughed (bare with me) when he said [in reply to the doctor saying he would die] "No I'm not!" It reminded me of the Monty Python 'bring out your dead' sketch "I'm not dead"

Makes you wonder really. He wanted to deny treatment, and was seriously ill, which is his right, but why ring for help in the first place? Have we hit upon the kind of nutjobs trying to force a legal case?

Another Daily Mail article someone 40 dying healthy of it seemingly you just get ill in days and it strikes you down. Yet another headline says 7% of the 100 thousand deaths were under 60. So what is the risk of dying vs a heart attack?

Obviously I am not keen to take the vaccine but may have to weigh up those who die of vaccine vs the virus vs no vaccine atall. So my question is how big a risk will covid be? Is the risk coming down or will it come down? How worried do I need to be? What would the dangers be of no vaccine? Should they not publish this data?

We keep telling you Phil - WE DON'T KNOW

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 297 of 717 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast

Thread Information