Page 47 of 717 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Is prostitution legal there? Even though I've been to the UK, this has never come up before for me LOL
    As ever Vee, the law is defined by British prurience and the need to acknowledge it goes on, however distasteful. Wikipedia gives a reasonably good summary, or you can go the whole hog and read the relevant content of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

On a trivial note, one of my school teachers got busted for importuning back in the 1970s.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Blackford would still be blaming Westminster whilst handing his expenses in
    That man is the most mock outraged individual I’ve ever witnessed. It’s like he’s been employed with the sole intent of standing in parliament looking like someone’s just urinated on a saltire directly in front of him. Just another hypocrite agitator, the SNP is crawling with them.

Don't mean to sound sarky or indignant, but are we now suddenly less concerned about the main topic of this thread (COVID-19) on here than before, as the discussions appear to have strayed off in a tangent towards general political issues, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Ah but what he's saying is much more exciting than that boring Dr Campbell.
    It's more to do with the fact that Dr Campbell is shilling for the Covid cabal.

Why were the elderly taken out of hospitals and dumped into care homes when the Nightingale hospitals lay empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    It's more to do with the fact that Dr Campbell is shilling for the Covid cabal.

Why were the elderly taken out of hospitals and dumped into care homes when the Nightingale hospitals lay empty.
    This guy is a walking contradiction. First he says the elderly aren’t more likely to die from Covid-19, then he says that the deaths of old people in care homes was due to, erm, Covid-19.

He also really needs to check his facts. The only people told to shield completely were people with underlying health issues like cancer or other immunosuppressive illnesses.

He keeps talking about “house arrest” and “murder”, all to add shock value.

I do not, however, disagree that the deaths in care homes have been an absolute scandal. There are many questions to be asked about this to those in charge.

I have to ask, though, where this “doctor” gets his info. At one point he says there has never been a flu virus that caused this much hysteria. Really? 1918? Spanish flu? 50 million dead worldwide? He must have been off the day they discussed that one at medical school.

The death rate outside care homes in people under the age of 60 is around 0.3%. Over the age of 60 it’s around 7%. Above the age of 70 it’s around 10%. That is OUTSIDE of care home settings, yet he keeps talking about older people not being at higher risk.

He’s using the care home deaths to further his agenda. He’s ignoring basic data collected from literally every nation affected by Covid-19 and contorting it to suit his story. When all is said and done he gives himself an almighty pat on the back.

I’ve got to ask though, Hollow, why do you listen to this guy? He says at the very least that the virus exists, you’ve claimed from day one that it doesn’t. Or, are you just cherry picking the bits that suit you? Or maybe this guy is a “shill” as well?

You can’t just listen to the bits that make you feel warm and fuzzy, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post

On a trivial note, one of my school teachers got busted for importuning back in the 1970s.
    WHOA... What a scandal that must have been. The worst I know about in our district is that we had a school principal who got caught on campus servicing a custodian in his closet.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    WHOA... What a scandal that must have been. The worst I know about in our district is that we had a school principal who got caught on campus servicing a custodian in his closet.
    Back then, it was; homosexuality was very dimly viewed even though it was legal at the time. Petitions were raised to get him removed from the school (eventually he resigned) and it was all over the local papers. In the realms of 'straight' sex, another of my teachers got done for servicing a rather pneumatic fifth-former in a cupboard and overall, we had the highest number of 'gymslip pregnancies' in the district. Never mind the staged car-park fights between mine and other schools...

Probably the same reason the unemployed were put onto sickness benefits in the early Thatcher years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    This guy is a walking contradiction. First he says the elderly aren’t more likely to die from Covid-19, then he says that the deaths of old people in care homes was due to, erm, Covid-19.

He also really needs to check his facts. The only people told to shield completely were people with underlying health issues like cancer or other immunosuppressive illnesses.

He keeps talking about “house arrest” and “murder”, all to add shock value.

I do not, however, disagree that the deaths in care homes have been an absolute scandal. There are many questions to be asked about this to those in charge.

I have to ask, though, where this “doctor” gets his info. At one point he says there has never been a flu virus that caused this much hysteria. Really? 1918? Spanish flu? 50 million dead worldwide? He must have been off the day they discussed that one at medical school.

The death rate outside care homes in people under the age of 60 is around 0.3%. Over the age of 60 it’s around 7%. Above the age of 70 it’s around 10%. That is OUTSIDE of care home settings, yet he keeps talking about older people not being at higher risk.

He’s using the care home deaths to further his agenda. He’s ignoring basic data collected from literally every nation affected by Covid-19 and contorting it to suit his story. When all is said and done he gives himself an almighty pat on the back.

I’ve got to ask though, Hollow, why do you listen to this guy? He says at the very least that the virus exists, you’ve claimed from day one that it doesn’t. Or, are you just cherry picking the bits that suit you? Or maybe this guy is a “shill” as well?

You can’t just listen to the bits that make you feel warm and fuzzy, you know.
    One of the biggest targets of this psychological attack on the public have been older people and there is a strong eugenics angle to this. What they're doing to the elderly is nothing short of genocide and it's being covered up. There are multiple agendas at play here so I'm not going ignore someone's POV just because I don't agree with it 100 percent.

BTW, you didn't address the main point which is why weren't these old people admitted into the empty Nightingale hospitals.

One of the biggest targets of this psychological attack on the public have been older people and there is a strong eugenics angle to this. What they're doing to the elderly is nothing short of genocide and it's being covered up. There are multiple agendas at play here so I'm not going ignore someone's POV just because I don't agree with it 100 percent.

BTW, you didn't address the main point which is why weren't these old people admitted into the empty Nightingale hospitals.
    I don’t know, and I also don’t agree with how the elderly in care homes were treated either. I even called it scandalous and pointed out that big questions must be asked.

The rest of your post is just unsubstantiated piffle that you have zero evidence of.

Did you ever get round to telling us all how you can hoax a virus or are you just going to stick your fingers in your ears again and continue with this absolute horseshit?

Also, I’d like to point out that you only addressed one part of my post, you addressed nothing I said about this video and the one you linked yesterday. Have a go at defending your posts rather than hitting and running.
    Last edited by Gary A; 02-06-20 at 17:31.

Page 47 of 717 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread Information