Page 328 of 717 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Sorry Matt, doesn't look like I will be able to make the meet up. Unless the will accept it as a 'support bubble'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/141328...avel/#comments

Since December my congested throat has been bothering me. It’s felt a little clogged and conjested Last night I ate some hot food burned my mouth felt like a lump in my throat almost. I sat next to a heater all day which doesn’t help. But yeah I’ve been having panic attacks every night right now. Not slept too well worrying about covid again or the wife said throat cancer so it’s been awful triggers. But yeah it got worse about 9pm after eating. Do I need to worry? I mentioned before I don’t have a cough temperature or loss of taste. Not sleeping too well even scanning my body for symptoms and can’t relax tingling feelings sore stomach and feeling restless
    Last edited by phil06; 24-02-21 at 04:58.

That was mean of your wife to suggest throat cancer!! Unless it was something she said sarcastically.
    It could be allergies on maybe reflux or post nasal drip.
    I don’t think you need to worry, but if you are then maybe get an online consult with your gp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Sorry Matt, doesn't look like I will be able to make the meet up. Unless the will accept it as a 'support bubble'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/141328...avel/#comments
    Gutted!

Well UK cases have been below 10k for two consecutive days, but I've read rumours that cases are starting to go back up again in some parts of mainland Europe, but then again, I've heard that many of their vaccination programmes have been slower than ours (no gloating intended), plus there seems to be greater vaccine hesitancy there, especially in France.

Let's hope things don't start going pear-shaped here in the UK from now on, especially if the public start getting complacent once again, which might be happening in Europe.

It's not just Europe, here where I live there was a sizeable increase due to an outbreak in a prison and locally it has climbed too, The .gov graphs are starting to plateau on cases, which I find worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    It's not just Europe, here where I live there was a sizeable increase due to an outbreak in a prison and locally it has climbed too, The .gov graphs are starting to plateau on cases, which I find worrying.
    Just shows how outbreaks in places like prisons can suddenly hike the case figures in an entire area.

At least the media haven't been harping on about the newer variants in this country as much this week (especially the SA variant), plus they believe current vaccines are effective enough against the Kent variant.

It's not often I get to use this emoji but

https://amp.theguardian.com/film/202...m_source=upday

Covid aside it was the horror of the candle near the bottom (pun intended? ). I hope she gave it a good steaming first

Now I'm sure there is a market out there for that sort of thing but would have expected it more to be for seedy men in macks (shout out to all my friends in the unwashed Katie Price knickers club. I can hear pulisa laughing from here) but women buy this stuff??? Again

I know her company has long been ridiculed. Not surprised celebs but into this stuff since they follow all sorts of madness (Tom Cruise and his acolytes, for instance).

She will be one of many cashing in on Covid. Claims on the internet are very difficult to do anything about even if the company & site are based in one country. The ASA have long been toothless over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Well UK cases have been below 10k for two consecutive days, but I've read rumours that cases are starting to go back up again in some parts of mainland Europe, but then again, I've heard that many of their vaccination programmes have been slower than ours (no gloating intended), plus there seems to be greater vaccine hesitancy there, especially in France.

Let's hope things don't start going pear-shaped here in the UK from now on, especially if the public start getting complacent once again, which might be happening in Europe.
    Haven't they only recently started tracking mutations so reacted too slowly?

The vaccination programme is a real mess. Got to feel sorry for the public who have been badly failed. Sadly certain leaders, in their quest to rubbish AZ, have likely put people off. One German epidemiologist stated a low number at one centre using AZ and how ridiculous it was.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    It's not often I get to use this emoji but

https://amp.theguardian.com/film/202...m_source=upday

Covid aside it was the horror of the candle near the bottom (pun intended? ). I hope she gave it a good steaming first

Now I'm sure there is a market out there for that sort of thing but would have expected it more to be for seedy men in macks (shout out to all my friends in the unwashed Katie Price knickers club. I can hear pulisa laughing from here) but women buy this stuff??? Again

I know her company has long been ridiculed. Not surprised celebs but into this stuff since they follow all sorts of madness (Tom Cruise and his acolytes, for instance).

She will be one of many cashing in on Covid. Claims on the internet are very difficult to do anything about even if the company & site are based in one country. The ASA have long been toothless over here.

"Cashing In On Covid"..Coming soon on Channel 5?

"Long Covid" opens the floodgates for so many "celebrities" wanting to share their stories of "agonising symptoms" followed by how they successfully pulled themselves back from the brink of death by devising a diet and exercise plan and taking forest baths alongside a regime of colonic irrigation therapy and cupping.

Such a kick in the teeth for those "ordinary" people hospitalised for months with Long Covid and struggling to walk again.

Page 328 of 717 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast

Thread Information