Page 33 of 717 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133533 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

We hail her that much we wouldn’t allow this to be broadcast.

What’s your point?

Enjoy this while you can, Hollow. Soon I will be Supreme Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    We hail her that much we wouldn’t allow this to be broadcast.

What’s your point?
    Are they thanking her for the declining standards in education from Scotland's previous high standing?

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Enjoy this while you can, Hollow. Soon I will be Supreme Leader.
    Lol Antsy

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Hail, Supreme Leader, Nicola!

STV’s deleted 'Thank you, Nicola' video

<strong>

Off with her head

Never Surrender, Comrade

Thank you! I don't know if they are Zionist, but they are definitely anti-Islam.
    Well I'm some anti-islam...you know like the head lopper ones.

Thanks, fishman. Unfortunately, anti-Semitism is alive and well. As the Jewish population shrinks, outside of Israel, there are a lot of people who don't know anyone who's Jewish. And as you know, if you don't know anyone who's of a certain race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc., it's a lot easier to believe stereotypes and prejudices about them.

Then there's the Israel factor. After WWII, you had a group of people that were ravaged by genocide. Many of them didn't want to stay in places were often their neighbors had turned against them, and other countries refused to let them in, so they went back to the only place they felt they had a chance. I can't blame my people for their mass immigration there. But as you all know, the hardliners and extremists in Israel haven't made life easy on their Palestinian neighbors. In someways, they have put in place the same exclusionary policies that they were trying to escape from in other places.

There are many Jews such as myself that are in favor or a two-state solution. But that doesn't seem to matter to those who are prejudiced. I've had many times where as soon as I've mentioned I'm Jewish, I'm told how horrible I am because of Israel's policies. Oh, and that I kill Palestinians. Apparently, I'm to blame for those, even though I've only ever lived in the US.

But hey, it's better than the "you killed Jesus" I've gotten in my own country, so I guess I can't complain too much, right?
    The Palestinians are not an innocent lot by any stretch. And giving up the Golan Heights is suicide and Israel knows it. You gotta give it to the president on this one Vee. As you say he isn't very eloquent but Israel has never had a better friend in a US President. 5 previous president's have promised to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Only one has done it.

N.

And don't forget Jesus was a Jew.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    https://fullfact.org/health/sgarbi-coronavirus/

He's talking BS. He twisted it from 96.3% died and had the virus plus other conditions into 96.3% didn't die from it. He has no proof of that and who he is quoting never said it either.
    I'm not sure about the stats they may or may not be true. But one thing he said is true...they are ordering everyone to wear masks but nobody in that political body is wearing one. Why's that do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Their "claim" and "conclusion" says the same thing with a little play on words. FullFacts.org is not impartial, they're funded by Google, Facebook and George Soros.

Right now, the NHS guidance for Medical practitioners to certify cause of death is:

"if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when it becomes available. In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement."

So, if a person who already has serious underlying health conditions is gasping for breath before they die then the the cause of death can be recorded as covid-19 since having breathing difficulties is also a covid-19 related symptom. This basically means any death can be labelled as covid-19.
    Good info on Google funding Fullfacts. Twitter is starting to "fact check" the president. And who are they using to do so? Drum roll please...CNN and The Washington Post! Heeheehee! hahaha! Oh oh! You're Killin me! Ho ho ho! Ahhhhh! Heehee! That's a good one! Hahahaha! Ha!

Page 33 of 717 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133533 ... LastLast

Thread Information