Page 469 of 717 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Greeeeat. Now there's news about lockdown lifting being delayed due to the Indian variant. :(

15 thousand infections today few questions just who is getting tested? 9 thousand to 15 is almost double. We heard a prediction 80k cases by July seems we are on course at the rate it’s going up. All this despite NO further easing of rules. So what’s going on personally I don’t believe these numbers. I don’t know anyone who is getting tested other than my gran who was negative as she’s in hospital. I also read many infections are under 25 age group but it still seems very high given over 18’s can now book a vaccine. At this rate the borders are staying shut long term nobody will let the Brits in.

Edit it may be reinfections that 15k figure but scotland was high so we are expecting over 10 thousand cases maybe 12. Not sure how so many are reinfected. Perhaps the issue is the same people who got tested and tested positive are being retested daily to keep these numbers high.
    Last edited by phil06; 17-06-21 at 15:41.

Seen this quote too

I think there’s absolutely no doubt we need to get on with that as soon as possible."He says if the UK does not vaccinate that age group, the country will see a continued surge of the Delta variant and potentially other variants too”

Could keep rising if under 18 don’t get it they say.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Seen this quote too

I think there’s absolutely no doubt we need to get on with that as soon as possible."He says if the UK does not vaccinate that age group, the country will see a continued surge of the Delta variant and potentially other variants too”

What if they don’t want to be vaccinated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen this quote too

So in other words, those that aren't jabbed are keeping us in lockdown and preventing holidays abroad...

15 thousand infections today few questions just who is getting tested? 9 thousand to 15 is almost double. We heard a prediction 80k cases by July seems we are on course at the rate it’s going up. All this despite NO further easing of rules. So what’s going on personally I don’t believe these numbers. I don’t know anyone who is getting tested other than my gran who was negative as she’s in hospital. I also read many infections are under 25 age group but it still seems very high given over 18’s can now book a vaccine. At this rate the borders are staying shut long term nobody will let the Brits in.

Edit it may be reinfections that 15k figure but scotland was high so we are expecting over 10 thousand cases maybe 12. Not sure how so many are reinfected. Perhaps the issue is the same people who got tested and tested positive are being retested daily to keep these numbers high.
    It’s pointless arguing with people like you are are pro lockdown pro mask pro vaccine. The forum is a cult and doesn’t respect the views of all in society. So on that basis I will not bother wasting my time arguing with people with a one sided opinion maybe argue with yourselves about that will work well.
    Yawn. I will click off this argument got better things to do. This topic is toxic as is the entire forum. I’ve gave my opinion I don’t care if you don’t like it.
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Seen this quote too

It’s pointless arguing with people like you are are pro lockdown pro mask pro vaccine. The forum is a cult and doesn’t respect the views of all in society. So on that basis I will not bother wasting my time arguing with people with a one sided opinion maybe argue with yourselves about that will work well.
    Yawn. I will click off this argument got better things to do. This topic is toxic as is the entire forum. I’ve gave my opinion I don’t care if you don’t like it.
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Still no talk so far of any of the previous restrictions being reinstated though.

To be frank, I'm trying not to worry as much about day-to-day infection rates anymore as the gold standard now seems to be hospitalisations and deaths.

BTW, I still tested negative this morning, especially as I woke up with hayfever-type symptoms, some of which are now (dare I say it), confused with some Delta variant symptoms, and I thought, phew!
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 17-06-21 at 16:10.

Yawn. I will click of this argument got better things to do. This topic is toxic as is the entire forum. I’ve gave my opinion I don’t care if you don’t like it.
    Why are you still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Still no talk so far of any of the previous restrictions being reinstated though.

To be frank, I'm trying not to worry as much about day-to-day infection rates anymore as the gold standard now seems to be hospitalisations and deaths.

BTW, I still tested negative this morning, especially as I woke up with hayfever-type symptoms, some of which are now (dare I say it), confused with some Delta variant symptoms, and I thought, phew!
    Did you see a third wave by August they are saying? Isn’t this already a 3rd wave? 11 thousand cases today. To be it seems the testing regime will continue despite vaccination. I seen a post on social media someone doubled vaxed no symptoms but still got tested. If we are still having to isolate after two jabs then normality isn’t returning. All the jab does is lessen symptoms.

Page 469 of 717 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast

Thread Information