Page 563 of 717 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Mrs F has a bad headache, a temperature and wants to sleep. No other symptoms though but I suggested a LFT but she declined. Daughter had a virus recently that the GP prescribed ABs for.

Why did the GP prescribe ABs for a virus?

I'm sorry you have another worry, Fishman..Will this have an effect on her epilepsy?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Why did the GP prescribe ABs for a virus?

I'm sorry you have another worry, Fishman..Will this have an effect on her epilepsy?
    It led to a chest infection with my daughter, that was the reason for the ABs. She's better now. Yes a temp could affect her epilepsy, I'm keeping an eye on her. I really hope this isn't Covid though I'm sure we'd have both been exposed to it just over two weeks ago when my son was here.

Well I couldn't persuade Mrs F to have a LFT so I decided to test myself in the circumstances and I'm negative.

Oh Fish I’m so sorry your wife is not feeling well. Hopefully it’s just a run of the mill summer cold and she’ll be feeling better in no time.

It’s so odd, two years ago a headache and temp wouldn’t have even registered on our radar. Unfortunately those are symptoms now that make us jump to Covid. It would be a good idea for her to be tested (but I know you’ve done your best there, can’t force it!!). Will send healing thoughts your way and hopefully tomorrow will be better for her!

Hoping that she's feeling better after some sleep...particularly as today is a special day for you both.

She may change her mind and do an LFT..All you can do is ask again and keep testing yourself, I suppose. We've all got out of the habit of having routine cold symptoms and now of course there is the potential for far more significance and spreading to others.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hoping that she's feeling better after some sleep...particularly as today is a special day for you both.

She may change her mind and do an LFT..All you can do is ask again and keep testing yourself, I suppose. We've all got out of the habit of having routine cold symptoms and now of course there is the potential for far more significance and spreading to others.
    And of course to be confused with/mistook for Covid.

Hi folks and thank you for your very kind messages. She has slept all day, still has the headache. Said she might have something to eat later. I haven't asked her again about a test as she'll only get annoyed. Her mammogram tomorrow may have to be postponed if she doesn't improve.

Anxiety this morning was at 11 on the 1 to 10 scale. The worst for quite some time.

PS - yes our Silver Wedding anniversary today. 28th September 1996, how quickly 25 years goes by.

I'm sorry it's been a bad day for you but congratulations to you both anyway.

I don't think she should have the mammogram tomorrow if she won't do an LFT test.

Page 563 of 717 FirstFirst ... 63463513553561562563564565573613663 ... LastLast

Thread Information