Page 476 of 717 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
    Probably better to not get hung up on this - media still carrying on as they have throughout this last year and splashing data across our screens without any real analysis (which even the government seems unwilling to provide) of the nature of these hospitalisations and/or cases. Vaccinated or not-vaccinated - they are mostly in the young and from what I have read mild cases requiring maybe a couple of days of support before release. Numbers will keep jumping up because mass testing is still going on.
    Yeah, it’s just disheartening because my city is small and we were at zero hospitalizations for a long time. To see it jump is a bummer. I’m vaccinated, but still am careful. I’m sure many cases are those who are not.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Good to see that there is a huge demand for jabs amongst young people. The anti vaxxers must be furious.

The situation in Brazil is a ghastly example of belittling Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Good to see that there is a huge demand for jabs amongst young people. The anti vaxxers must be furious.

The situation in Brazil is a ghastly example of belittling Covid.
    Yes, it seems like the worm has now turned with regards younger people being more enthusiastic about getting jabbed, unlike before where they seemed to be more vaccine hesitant and indeed more inclined to buy into the antivaxx CT propaganda flooding the likes of social media.

At 18 no amount of anti-vax propaganda would have had an effect if I thought getting vaxxed would have got nightclubs back open! Although that was the 1990's and outdoor raves were fairly socially distant, just by the fact of getting to close to someone pilled up could end up with a flailing arm smashing you in the chops.

WARNING:

It seems that scammers are now trying to steal information by posing as the NHS, offering digital Covid passports.

Be very careful if you get any e-mails like this, as I did today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    WARNING:

It seems that scammers are now trying to steal information by posing as the NHS, offering digital Covid passports.

Be very careful if you get any e-mails like this, as I did today.
    Also, be careful about what appear to be surveys from vax makers about your experience. They're phishing....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Also, be careful about what appear to be surveys from vax makers about your experience. They're phishing....

FMP
    I seriously dread to imagine how many gullible individuals might fall for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    That's why I run MailWasher and don't allow HTML mail. Plus it was sent to an account I never use for such things, but has been compromised thanks to idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Or people who are just not internet savvy, Lenco. Scammers can be quite convincing and some people panic when they get fake contact by authorities. And those with little English can be targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    At 18 no amount of anti-vax propaganda would have had an effect if I thought getting vaxxed would have got nightclubs back open! Although that was the 1990's and outdoor raves were fairly socially distant, just by the fact of getting to close to someone pilled up could end up with a flailing arm smashing you in the chops.
    That might be why they are getting jabbed. It might even be our media have been unfair to them by portraying them all as idiots because some of them were ignoring rules and falling about pissed in the streets.

I wonder how many of those Scottish football fans were jabbed? From the pics they weren't attempting social distancing.

Page 476 of 717 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576 ... LastLast

Thread Information