Page 332 of 717 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

My ward has also dropped to 4. Well, stayed at 4. Ive noticed that cases are rising as you go up the country again, just like they did last year. I can only hope that the lockdown keeps it low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New cases in Auckland, NZ so another lockdown for them..No vaccine either. I wonder whether it will still be possible to go for Zero Covid there despite what their PM claims.

Cases and deaths have dropped here in the US as well. Unfortunately, the baseline/bar was so high that it's still far too many than anywhere else in the world. While there is some light at the end of the tunnel, it's still quite a ways away :(

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

It's literally a race here between the virus and vaccination appointments here. People won't change their behavior for the most part. I hear of people who lose loved ones to covid, only to have 20 or 30 people gather at that house for the person's funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    New cases in Auckland, NZ so another lockdown for them..No vaccine either. I wonder whether it will still be possible to go for Zero Covid there despite what their PM claims.
    Unless she plans on isolating the country from the rest of the world for years she will have to vaccinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    My ward has also dropped to 4. Well, stayed at 4. Ive noticed that cases are rising as you go up the country again, just like they did last year. I can only hope that the lockdown keeps it low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The deaths have dropped a third recently. Hospital numbers are still pretty high but once past the 1st t4anche of vaccinations this should slow right down. If it doesn't then vaccination may not be working but given recent studies this seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Sadly, cases still rising here. The odd thing is that the area where some of my clients are - and whose numbers caused me to withdraw - is now better than here.
    There's still bound to be exceptions in some areas.

NZ was a case of "misunderstanding" when a positive person was told to isolate they thought it meant to wander around town as usual.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    NZ was a case of "misunderstanding" when a positive person was told to isolate they thought it meant to wander around town as usual.
    Oh I didn't know they were a politician or celeb

Saw something about a vet nurse from Aus locked up in quarantine over there after taking some foster kids back. She refused testing thinking it's not safe and now wants to sue for being stuck there.

Saw something about a vet nurse from Aus locked up in quarantine over there after taking some foster kids back. She refused testing thinking it's not safe and now wants to sue for being stuck there. [/QUOTE]

Haven't heard that one.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Page 332 of 717 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast

Thread Information