Page 269 of 717 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Again, what do you want us to say Phil? It seems like all you want to do is come on here to whine about the fact that you might have to get a vaccine, and when we agree and say, "Yes Phil, you might want have to get a vaccine to do some things" then you ask "how are we helping?" I'm sorry that I don't agree with you that getting a vaccine is a big deal or see it as a way that your lifestyle might end. And from the previous responses you have on here, I'd say that most people agree with me. Are you just waiting around posting on this for someone to commiserate with you?

Here's an idea for a distraction: Go paint your trash cans some pretty colors. Maybe if they were colorful, the neighbors might not see fit to tag them up. It will take care of the graffiti and give you something to do.
    Yeah thanks I know people like you just want to make me more anxious rather than help. I understand many want the vaccine that’s fantastic I support a large vaccination programme just give me a bloomin choice if I take it and let me live my life

And what of those whose health puts them in a vulnerable or extremely vulnerable category and thus have to shield from this virus, Phil?

Im sorry we're such an inconvenience to you Phil, but as far as I can see you have NO reason not to be vaccinated - but you do have a lot to say about others upsetting you and your plans.

Stangely enough Phil, life ain't fair and the sooner you realise that YOU have to adjust, the better.

Listen I support the vaccine programme get it to the people who need it let’s be clear I am not an anti vaxer would never tell anybody not to get it or spread misinformation however I have my reasons why I don’t want it I wish people
    would leave me to live my life in peace it’s not asking for much is it? Once 80% of people get vaccinated chances are they wouldn’t get infected and they would be protected from COVID anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    I talk to a nurse on my dog walk and she’s now working giving out vaccines or as she puts it “ jabbing people “ her dad currently has covid and her sister is just getting over it , we talked about people not wanting it for different reasons including the chip in the vaccine which seems unlikely given the bottles being clear and the size of the needles , all babies get jabs when they’re born and very few people turn it down because they’d rather not have the ill , I get a flu jab each year and again no one really has a major issue, these vaccines seem on the face of it to have been rushed through but the people developing them have been working on them for decades it’s just a new variant , I’ll get one when my turn comes .
    Now , I’m looking for some data if anyone can help , I’ve found some graph paper and I’d like to make a graph to send to the BBC ( if only there was some sort of computer type thing that could do this ) I’d like the exact numbers of people who’ve not had covid in the last 24 hours , also how many haven’t died , been admitted to hospitals, also how many people got better after covid in the last 24 hours , also how many people went insane reading the figures about covid in the last 25 hours , I’m ok for felt tips but could do with a spare red one incase I mine runs out .
    Its the extra head from the vaccine though Buster, I'm happy with just one. I'd have to buy myself another woolly hat.

Seriously though Phil, the only thing these vaccines contain is the means to lessen the impact of the covid virus if you become exposed to it. There is no hidden agenda, no trackers or nano technology to keep tabs on us. I understand your fear of needles, I myself am anxious about actually going to a vaccination centre and dealing with the social anxiety side of things. So I'm not looking forward to that, but I'd rather have the vaccine than covid.

Yes the vaccines do seem to have been developed very quickly, but the logic suggests this has happened because governments threw limitless amounts of money at the scientists and said 'just make this vaccine ASAP and we'll provide everything you need'.

All of us are suffering due to this pandemic and are coping as best we can. And its these vaccines that are the likeliest route back to the normality you crave.

Life isn’t fair but I should I have a choice of what I inject in my body. It’s my life my body why do people on forums tell me what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Its the extra head from the vaccine though Buster, I'm happy with just one. I'd have to buy myself another woolly hat.

Seriously though Phil, the only thing these vaccines contain is the means to lessen the impact of the covid virus if you become exposed to it. There is no hidden agenda, no trackers or nano technology to keep tabs on us. I understand your fear of needles, I myself am anxious about actually going to a vaccination centre and dealing with the social anxiety side of things. So I'm not looking forward to that, but I'd rather have the vaccine than covid.

Yes the vaccines do seem to have been developed very quickly, but the logic suggests this has happened because governments threw limitless amounts of money at the scientists and said 'just make this vaccine ASAP and we'll provide everything you need'.

All of us are suffering due to this pandemic and are coping as best we can. And its these vaccines that are the likeliest route back to the normality you crave.
    Don’t believe in any tracking systems in it and I support anybody getting it however my choice is I would rather not have this vaccine that’s all. No conspiracy here from me I refused the measles and TB vaccine at school too. Nothing to do with covid

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Life isn’t fair but I should I have a choice of what I inject in my body. It’s my life my body why do people on forums tell me what to do?
    And you do have that choice. No employer can compel you to do that either - the civil liberties and trades unions would be all over it. But yet you say you don't like the idea of catching Covid? Even if you did, you'd probably shrug it off. Heavens, I know someone who's HIV+ and he's just had Covid - little more than a cold to him.

Yeah thanks I know people like you just want to make me more anxious rather than help. I understand many want the vaccine that’s fantastic I support a large vaccination programme just give me a bloomin choice if I take it and let me live my life
    So you want me to lie to you in order to reduce your anxiety?

And you do have that choice. No employer can compel you to do that either - the civil liberties and trades unions would be all over it. Even the NHS doesn't compel its employees to get vaccinated, FFS. But yet you say you don't like the idea of catching Covid? Even if you did, you'd probably shrug it off. Heavens, I know someone who's HIV+ and he's just had Covid - little more than a cold to him.

I know you have a fear of air travel - have you ever considered going to any of the countries where you need an armful of jabs, like Brazil? Would you avoid them because of this requirement?
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 17-01-21 at 20:15.

So you want me to lie to you in order to reduce your anxiety?

Page 269 of 717 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast

Thread Information