Page 274 of 717 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Thanks that’s reassuring to know.

The media in the uk say all over 18’s vaccinated by June but I read 20% of those offered jab have said no so I Duno why the media are going with these headlines because not everybody would have the jab by June if they refuse?
    No, they say that all over 18’s will be OFFERED the vaccine by June. Again, why are you trying to see problems that aren’t even there?

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Phil, does your wife support you in selling her home to fund a court case?
    I may have forgot to mention it as I only came up with the idea tonight

This is becoming annoying - the wording is "offered", "invited". Nothing pointing at mandatory.

Phil, does your wife support you in selling her home to fund a court case?

Similarly, as we're well in hypothetical territory here; let's suppose you develop a condition where the only option is a weekly injection because an oral route is impossible. This treatment is the difference between a normal life or a certain decline towards death.

Would you inject yourself weekly?
    My dad has diabetes and has to inject himself. I hope it doesn’t run in the family but perhaps better treatments will come along?

This is becoming annoying - the wording is "offered", "invited". Nothing pointing at mandatory.
    Yes offered sort of implying 65 million people will have it by June which won’t be true as there may be some no idea how many who won’t take it

One of these "better treatments" for diabetes is just that - a weekly injection. You've not answered my question though. Would you inject yourself if told "your life depends on this."?

One of these "better treatments" for diabetes is just that - a weekly injection. You've not answered my question though. Would you inject yourself if told "your life depends on this."?
    I have no idea but like I say I would hope for better treatments. There’s lots of things which you may or may not need but if I read up everything I’d never go out. I was meant to get six month blood checks on the medication I am on but I don’t go. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    A high court case against what? A law that doesn’t even exist? Vaccines aren’t mandatory and are very unlikely to ever be mandatory, so who in the hell managed to quote you that amount of money to mount a case against a law that doesn’t exist and probably never will? You’re just finding problems that aren’t even there, frankly.
    Same ones many in Parliament were advised by about a law that wouldn't come in unless the other side of a trade agreement broke their side? Quite a furure over that one.

Seeing some of the cancel Brexit cases only told me they will quote you knowing you have no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    I may have forgot to mention it as I only came up with the idea tonight
    She is the first person you talk to. Not us. And you've had contact with a legal firm which is a step too far before talking to your wife. Even if you kept the house how much debt could you be signing her up for?

Hi Mr. Fishman

Wow so much activity here since last post

I hope and I pray that Biebs does not get the virus. Actually we lost him already because he took American nationality.

I remembered he said before that he loved Canada because of our excellent healthcare service. I dont think peiple think that any longer.

We have to steal nurses from India, Phillipine and Africa. Our own nurses go to USA because salary is so good.

Biebs is actually very generous. Most Canadians are very stingy I hate to say. When I was able to do figure skating, we were 6 in my class and 4 were Chinese. We always went to a diner after Friday practice. In China culture one person pays for the whole group. Then the next time another person pays. I think this is a good system.. It was always so embarrassing to see older boys and girls arguing about money when they had to pay the check. The Chinese girls could not understand this behavior. But I guess every country is different.

Page 274 of 717 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast

Thread Information