Page 79 of 717 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

I think if you really want to do something then do it and take reasonable but not excessive precautions which would spoil any enjoyment anyway.

I'm going to take my daughter to Birdworld this week. We can drive there and it's all open air.
    I'm not bothered about anything else though. I'll wait and see what happens when the initial dust settles..

Birdworld sounds like a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Don still taking hydroxychloroquine, N? That story has went awful quiet around these parts?

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Pamplemousse, you just know it's going to raise those what ifs once it's over but remember you did what was required to keep yourself safe so is it worth your energy worrying? Perhaps do something to distract yourself for a bit so it subsides. Wanting to do something is powerful. You could always avoid something but pushing threw in spite of all the unpleasant sensations shows you have the strength to do it.
    Thank you for those kind and considerate words, Terry. The items were collected and are now safely stored pending further attention. In the end we maintained social distancing outdoors so I didn't put a mask on and my friends loaded the car and trailer for me so I didn't have to do a thing. When I got to the store I put on my manual handling gloves and put everything safely away; the storage facility has dispensers of hand sanitiser everywhere so I was able to clean my hands very thoroughly indeed.

We didn't stand and chat long: about fifteen minutes or so which is a pity, but we all had places to be to be fair. So far, I have no worries. Give it a couple of days though... what did worry me is that they said some friends they know have had the virus.

Glad you accomplished your mission, PM.

They have friends who have had the virus but this doesn't mean that they were in close contact with them during their infectious period. They just knew that the friends had been ill..Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Is Don still taking hydroxychloroquine, N? That story has went awful quiet around these parts?
    Hasn't he bought up all supplies of remdesivir now?

Thanks for all the good wishes. Can report back that the restaurant was brilliant, it was actually the last place we went to before lockdown and they'd been very good on hygiene then, which inspired me. The food was brilliant (yay Korean BBQ) and I'm feeling so restored even if town itself was a bit anxiety-provoking. The world is still wonderful place, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    I don't know I haven't spoken to him yet today. I'll let you know as soon as I do. He's supposed to call around 6:30 just before the festivities start at Rushmore.

But when CNN (completely not news) is reporting the hydroxychloroquine has significant credibility what do the naysayers have to say? Just because The Don mentioned it the lefties poo pood it. It's like nuclear. The lefties hate nuclear... unless you're Iran...then they want you to have it.
    Last edited by Noivous; 04-07-20 at 16:06.

Page 79 of 717 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast

Thread Information