Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,163 of 1163

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Now, for stats watchers, this might be good news (see, I can do optimism too )

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53695477

Levelling isn't good enough; the only way is down of course.
    In perspective, infections levelling off is still far better than infections skyrocketing, as they were back in March and early April, and still hovering below 1k today (871).

I don't wish to tempt fate in any way by saying this but so far the daily confirmed CV deaths have remained in double figures all this week, even Tuesday's count, which normally sees a big increase due to the typical weekend lag, was in double figures (89) for the first time since March.

Just came across this article about hearing problems and Covid. According to said publication, some people can have hearing problems as their only symptom. Over Christmas 2019 and into the new year I had intermittent hearing problems in my right ear. In fact I still do occasionally. Have I had CV and not known? Am I fitting the symptom to CV or the other way round? Has the world lost the plot?
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele.../#4bd594e11902

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    In perspective, infections levelling off is still far better than infections skyrocketing, as they were back in March and early April, and still hovering below 1k today (871).

I don't wish to tempt fate in any way by saying this but so far the daily confirmed CV deaths have remained in double figures all this week, even Tuesday's count, which normally sees a big increase due to the typical weekend lag, was in double figures (89) for the first time since March.
    The BBC chart showing a steady climb is concerning. It's very shallow but you can look at the dates below and remember lockdown measures of the time.

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117

Thread Information