Page 243 of 717 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Just to warn everyone about "quaksalver"...He's been banned. Some may recognise him from another username.
    Strange. I haven't been following many threads outside Misc most of last year so had no idea. Thanks for the heads up.

Well thank god Bozzer and Nicky both went the whole hog last night with the full lockdown, joining Wales and NI both of whom were already in lockdown since late December.

With the these new restrictions, coupled with the vaccines now happening proper, fingers crossed for infections to start falling over the coming weeks/months, and hopefully we might be over the worst by Easter at the very earliest.

I've decided I'm taking another break from here again for a few days, so wishing everyone on here the best of luck with managing and coping with this new lockdown for its duration.

I'm confident I shall find it easier than the first 'proper' lockdown last spring, both because I'm generally more experienced and knowledgeable this time round and of course we've now at long last got vaccines, though of course only time will tell as to how everything eventually pans out.

Speak to you all again soon, and keep safe and well in the meantime.

Take care, Lencoboy. It's good to take a break from here to avoid too much Covid talk and you've got more than enough to deal with at home. There's nothing much more to say really. We've just got to get on with it and hope that people care enough to do their best to avoid making others ill and worse.

I’ve noticed lots of celebs coming out saying they caught Covid. I’m not sure why they do it makes me more anxious it seems like all you hear is celebs catching it feels like everybody is suffering COVID. That said I don’t really know anybody currently battling COVID?

60,000 cases today seems it’s getting worse before it gets better? The whole thing is making me anxious as I have not been able to go out today as there is nothing to do so all I have seen is social media?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    60,000 cases today seems it’s getting worse before it gets better? The whole thing is making me anxious as I have not been able to go out today as there is nothing to do so all I have seen is social media?
    So what do you want anyone to say? You were complaining not so long ago about being restricted and having to wear masks etc, now you’re complaining about case numbers going up and how anxious that makes you.

Case numbers will rise until tight restrictions are in place, people follow the rules and ultimately, a vaccine is administered to the population. You’ve made it abundantly clear you don’t want to take part in any of that, so welcome to your bed. Enjoy your lie down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    So what do you want anyone to say? You were complaining not so long ago about being restricted and having to wear masks etc, now you’re complaining about case numbers going up and how anxious that makes you.

Case numbers will rise until tight restrictions are in place, people follow the rules and ultimately, a vaccine is administered to the population. You’ve made it abundantly clear you don’t want to take part in any of that, so welcome to your bed. Enjoy your lie down.
    It's not my fault there is global pandemic and I do my part with hand washing and social distancing. I think everybody plays a part in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    It's not my fault there is global pandemic and I do my part with hand washing and social distancing. I think everybody plays a part in some way.
    I never said it was your fault, I’m just telling you that this is why things like vaccination and tight restrictions are required. It’s all in order to stop things like this being the norm. Just try and remember that the next time you complain about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Well thank god Bozzer and Nicky both went the whole hog last night with the full lockdown, joining Wales and NI both of whom were already in lockdown since late December.

With the these new restrictions, coupled with the vaccines now happening proper, fingers crossed for infections to start falling over the coming weeks/months, and hopefully we might be over the worst by Easter at the very earliest.

I've decided I'm taking another break from here again for a few days, so wishing everyone on here the best of luck with managing and coping with this new lockdown for its duration.

I'm confident I shall find it easier than the first 'proper' lockdown last spring, both because I'm generally more experienced and knowledgeable this time round and of course we've now at long last got vaccines, though of course only time will tell as to how everything eventually pans out.

Speak to you all again soon, and keep safe and well in the meantime.
    Look after yourself LB. You're a sound bloke.

I know quite a few people who have it, but it’s rife here in SE London.

LB, enjoy your little forum holiday. Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 243 of 717 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast

Thread Information