Page 265 of 717 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I thought you'd nuked ZOE?
    It was the NHS app that I nuked under the stern gaze of my daughter. That's the one saying you were standing next to the corona kid in Tesco. The ZOE app gives you an estimate of cases in your region which is less triggering I find. Especially with Tim's calm and reassuring analysis. Am I in trouble?

Well....do you want to refer to anything that is triggering? Does knowing how many cases are in your local area affect the way you lead your life/lessen your fear of catching covid?

Fish I know what you mean about keeping walking when you’re out with the dog I feel the same many times , my daughters have left and you know my younger one isn’t well but you have to let them go you can’t look after everyone , I’d guess part of you is like I was thinking , now you’ll be alone coping with your wife and life in general, it can get lonely but you do need to let her go and do her own thing .
    I like to give you wise words but I’ve taken up my old interest in the drinking arts , nearly ten years without getting p**sed and now I’ve found I can drink again , talk later matey when my brain semi works unless you want to meet up and drink strong cider on a park bench , drunks are covid exempt

Has anybody got any positive news? I have been feeling low past few days due to longer lockdowns/rules/forced vaccines and can see no end to this. I mailed a friend and she’s feeling very low too. Any positive advice would be grateful

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Has anybody got any positive news? I have been feeling low past few days due to longer lockdowns/rules/forced vaccines and can see no end to this. I mailed a friend and she’s feeling very low too. Any positive advice would be grateful
    You don't have Covid.

Hi Mr. Fishman

I am content you are not mad with me for asking silly questions. My teachers at school I am sure hated me because I always asked questions they could not answer.

I thinnk I know why your daughter repeatedly leaves and returns to your house. It's for a change of clothes and underwear. I bet she does her laundry also. You should pretend that the washing machine is broke.

People here are being mean about BiebsD

I think Canadians do not have very much to be proud about because of the big monster on our doorstep. But Biebs was a source of national pride. I was a big fan of his at elementary school, not because of his looks but because his early music was quite good. Now he became a source of national embarrassment. We are fortunate to have Celine Dion

Hi Mr. Fishman

I am content you are not mad with me for asking silly questions. My teachers at school I am sure hated me because I always asked questions they could not answer.

I thinnk I know why your daughter repeatedly leaves and returns to your house. Quarantine my butt. It's for a change of clothes and underwear. I bet she does her laundry also. You should pretend that the washing machine is broke.

People here are being mean about BiebsD

I think Canadians do not have very much to be proud about because of the big monster on our doorstep. But Biebs was a source of national pride. I was a big fan of his at elementary school, not because of his looks but because his early music was quite good. Now he became a source of national embarrassment. We are fortunate to have Celine Dion

The only silly question is the one you don.t ask.
    A far as Beiber goes - you can have him

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Hi Phill

Poor Biebs!

People forget he gives a lot of money to charities round the world. And he also takes medication for depression and anxiety. So he is one of us,!

Hi Wobble
    I didn't know that but I still can't stand him or his music

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Page 265 of 717 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast

Thread Information