Page 273 of 717 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Wouldn’t matter what the jab was for I wouldn’t want it. I don’t like any jabs and I feel a virus with a 98% survival rate I would rather not have the jab. I have many fears but I don’t find it comfortable to discuss them in detail. I am gearing up for court fights if my life is restricted and I would sell my house if need be to fund it given I was quoted 30k for a high court case.
    A high court case against what? A law that doesn’t even exist? Vaccines aren’t mandatory and are very unlikely to ever be mandatory, so who in the hell managed to quote you that amount of money to mount a case against a law that doesn’t exist and probably never will? You’re just finding problems that aren’t even there, frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    There's always a dodgy solicitor out there will to trouser your life savings even when they know you have no chance.

I wonder how your wife feels about that?

This is extreme, phil. You need to talk to a professional about your mental health before you make yourself (and your wife) homeless.

What will you gain?
    I have been trying to find a no win no claim solicitor to be honest I’ve not found many solicitors willing to take the case on yet. All I get is we don’t deal with medical or human rights issues which is pointless. I feel so strongly about this I would put the house on the market. And as I say if I have restrictions on my life not worth living for is it? This nightmare of lockdown and rules has to end. I admit I am very down at the moment but when someone has died of a vaccine and if I refuse it I could lose my job or access to a pub course I feel low. And as for the press well how often does stuff this government come in the paper before they speak it..no faith in anything they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    A high court case against what? A law that doesn’t even exist? Vaccines aren’t mandatory and are very unlikely to ever be mandatory, so who in the hell managed to quote you that amount of money to mount a case against a law that doesn’t exist and probably never will? You’re just finding problems that aren’t even there, frankly.
    It was Fountain solicitors in Manchester by judicial review at the high court they said if that helps?

Here they are making everyone wait around 30 mins past injection to make sure there are no reactions. The two people in our county that did have reactions were given a shot from the epipen, and were fine.

Ok worst case here I am worried I will lose my job if I don’t have a vaccine end up isolated banned from pubs holidays or ever enjoying life again. I wouldn’t be the only one as anybody who refuses is the same is that fair and would my life be worth living? You say it will be a requirement but again you have no fact or no what any country will do so how is what you say helping? Why didn’t we ban people from pubs with Spanish flu then? I honestly believe it’s that’s are in a new age of leftism politics and if you don’t comply you are silenced. In the UK we have a conservative government yet they the most left wind Labour government of all time.
    The current Tory govt being the most left-wing Labour govt of all time?

Are you serious, Phil?

Conversely, I vividly recall some people back in the 2000s calling the Blair/Brown govt the most right-wing Tory govt of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Here they are making everyone wait around 30 mins past injection to make sure there are no reactions. The two people in our county that did have reactions were given a shot from the epipen, and were fine.
    Thanks that’s reassuring to know.

The media in the uk say all over 18’s vaccinated by June but I read 20% of those offered jab have said no so I Duno why the media are going with these headlines because not everybody would have the jab by June if they refuse?

Phil...TURN OFF the news, dude. It’s making you become obsessive with this. Go enjoy your free time with a hobby. Today I played Tetris.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Phil...TURN OFF the news, dude. It’s making you become obsessive with this. Go enjoy your free time with a hobby. Today I played Tetris.
    Thanks I admit I am addicted to the news I have things to do in the house like gaming consoles but I rarely use them. Social media news ect I can’t take my mind off these I know it’s an unhealthy addiction. I know some people who quit social media I sort of admire how they can go without.

I will try posting this again

We need to have an open debate there will be people who don’t have this vaccine and they could ban people from stuff https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-9156901 I don’t want an anti vaccine or pro vaccine debate but if this did happen I am genuinely concerned about my own mental health and others. I had a friend with lockdown feel suicidal thoughts. A two tier society where people are banned from stuff it’s very scary. I know I have mentioned this loads but it’s a very serious issue and this is a mental health forum. Never in history have we seen any disease see people banned from stuff. I know how divisive this issue is like masks but I wish people would listen if I did not take this vaccine and I was banned I can’t tell you how low I would feel about not being able to go anywhere. I don’t know why society cant accept a small amount may not want this vaccine and leave people be sorry for the rant but feel it’s important I don’t want to see people isolated in society due to the way we live in the 2020’s which seems to be banning censoring and closing down president accounts. I honestly feel the best of life was in the past as today really sucks?

hopefully people can be kind about how I feel right now and understand it’s a struggle with lockdown I spend time worrying about the future and worry about health anxiety and life in general. I wish I had a laid back attitude but like most of my family have a negative outlook on covid so it’s hard to see a positive or take my mind off it?
    Sorry Phil, but I can't be kind about your being against the most divisive and conniving POTUS I have ever seen in power in our lifetime being barred from social media!

I really don't give a monkeys what others think of me saying this but I'll be blunt and openly admit that I hate Trump's guts!

Always have done, always will!!

So do the vast majority of 'sane' people!

I really give up right now, I really...............................

......See you all again in a few days!!!!

Phil, does your wife support you in selling her home to fund a court case?

Similarly, as we're well in hypothetical territory here; let's suppose you develop a condition where the only option is a weekly injection because an oral route is impossible. This treatment is the difference between a normal life or a certain decline towards death.

Would you inject yourself weekly?
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 17-01-21 at 23:39.

Page 273 of 717 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast

Thread Information