Page 276 of 717 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    In 2020 we had no vaccines or clarity I do believe 2021 when things open we can plan life again and make plans people can plan weddings ect I hope this is what happens. And when things open they stay open. With 2020 stuff opened closed again now I believe we will see more clarity and hopefully an end to things. I mean nobody knows what will happen so far but I hope over the next few months we have the answers
    Except we kinda do know what's going to happen to some extent. Whatever you choose to believe, Covid is relatively low impact for a pandemic. Death rates are low and it still fvcked the planet for a year.

The next one could be 'the big one'.

Vaccinations are here to stay, and rightly so. Get used to it, plan accepting it.

This, is the future -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-factory.html

Quote Originally Posted by wobblehead View Post
    Hi Mr. Fishman

Wow so much activity here since last post

I hope and I pray that Biebs does not get the virus. Actually we lost him already because he took American nationality.

I remembered he said before that he loved Canada because of our excellent healthcare service. I dont think peiple think that any longer.

We have to steal nurses from India, Phillipine and Africa. Our own nurses go to USA because salary is so good.

Biebs is actually very generous. Most Canadians are very stingy I hate to say. When I was able to do figure skating, we were 6 in my class and 4 were Chinese. We always went to a diner after Friday practice. In China culture one person pays for the whole group. Then the next time another person pays. I think this is a good system.. It was always so embarrassing to see older boys and girls arguing about money when they had to pay the check. The Chinese girls could not understand this behavior. But I guess every country is different.
    Hi wobblehead. I firmly believe there is good and bad in all nations. And nations are a false construct anyway, dividing us all with imaginary lines called borders. And you don't say anything about how good you guys are at ice hockey!! You'd knock the UK into a tin hat.

Dr Campbell interview with David Davis MP on the subject of vitamin D.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyhjQUjHjU

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Dr Campbell interview with David Davis MP on the subject of vitamin D.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyhjQUjHjU
    Fascinating discussion, I think you'd like this Gary, not just about vit D.

Someone at my work mentioned people who died in Tesco with covid staff..I think there seems to be a real fear again in work with COVID I wish they was over and we could feel safe at work once again.

From an Aussie nurse working in the UK
    https://www.couriermail.com.au/coron...fd33b109630cb8

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Hi Fishman

Thank you for your kind replies. I think we are good at ice hockey because others countries do not play it. We are trash at outdoor sports.

So your daughter has a car? Well that's just perfect
    Did you buy her a roll's royce? Sorry only kidding I imagined she had to wheel a suitcase along the sidewalk

Families are kind of screwy. I did not choose my mum and dad. When God dished out the souls, I finished up in some random baby body in Quebec. I feel gratitude that I did not born in a tent in a refugee camp some awful place.

I told my gran about you. She said that she knows other dads same as you. The mother and daughter form a strong bond and go shopping together. The dad gets excluded. You are lucky you have a nice dog. That is why people say that a dog is man's best friend

Biebs wears a mask and it did not harm him and he has anxiety
    I think Phil02 you should wear a mask. If you dont you will have problems with othet people and that will make your anxiety worser.

I guess most people in this forum are over. ,30. Thats why you cannot lke Biebs music. I think that your parents did not like the music you liked in the ,,80s. Duran Duran, Human League etc

When I watched a documentary about Beatles their fans were all girls the age of my younger sister. Now persons of all ages like the Beatles.

The Canadian government want Biebs back because he paid a lot of taxes. Also his local automobile dealer because he bought cars for all his friends on their birthday's.

You cant blame him.for escaping to USA. Even Harry and Meghan did not last long with us. Our winters really suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Fox is just attention-seeking.

I understand the denizens of Twitter have had a lot of fun with his recent "I am exempt" stunt.
    Seems his MO. Lots of victimhood.

I bet they have. He's far from popular as it it so that was a big target he painted that crossed political borders. But he probably just sees it as good publicity.

A good case of good actor, bit of a nob. So many seem to fall into this category.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill2 View Post
    From an Aussie nurse working in the UK
    https://www.couriermail.com.au/coron...fd33b109630cb8
    Subscription only for me, Phill. Is there a get around with Google like with the Financial Times over here?

Page 276 of 717 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast

Thread Information