Page 288 of 717 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Hi Phil06

I am sorry ti be net troll but I found you on two mental health forums. I am not a member of them but sometimes read the entries about agoraphobia.

I think you should find a hobby like some persons suggest.

Why not become a Belieber? He is perhaps about the same age as you. He was a very lonely child because his dad left him when he was small and his mom was always busy. But he overcame his anxiety and loneliness and made music which millioins of people can enjoy.

He must be an inspiration to people with anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblehead View Post
    He must be an inspiration to people with anxiety.
    Not to this person with anxiety he isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblehead View Post
    Hi Phill06

I'm sorry to read about your anxiety but I think you are very selfish. Everybody here has a problem with anxiety but are very kind to hep you but you only give reasons why you cannot be helped. I am amazed that you are able to work. Many persons here want to work but cannot work because of bad anxiety. So I think your anxiety is not so bad as you pretend it is. Maybe you enjoy to complain I dont know. I think I saw your username on anothet forum also. How do you find the time ti write so much? It is not good for your anxiety and it is not fair on another persons here. I am sorry about your poor wife and work colleagues also. Please have more consideration for other people and stop writing trash or I will have to block your posts.
    I agree with you Wobblehead.

Although I don't normally like slagging off other forum members as it is generally not in my nature, but Phil does seem to be hogging a lot of these threads lately, and forever going round in circles, regardless whatever advice he receives.

And I really can't be doing with people who are forever obsessing over holidays abroad, as if it's some god-given right, especially in this current climate!

Yes, I thoroughly accept I'm out of order, but.........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I agree with you Wobblehead.

Although I don't normally like slagging off other forum members as it is generally not in my nature, but Phil does seem to be hogging a lot of these threads lately, and forever going round in circles, regardless whatever advice he receives.

And I really can't be doing with people who are forever obsessing over holidays abroad, as if it's some god-given right, especially in this current climate!

Yes, I thoroughly accept I'm out of order, but.........................................
    You most certainly are NOT, Lencoboy. If anyone's out of order, it's Phil.

If posters can be excluded from posting in certain parts of the forum, now might be the time to implement that.

Well, on a more positive note, the R-rate has dropped this week (approx 0.8-1.0), the underlying trend for daily cases is also down on last week, plus 5 million people in the UK have now had their first jabs.

TRIGGER WARNING

What's this about the mortality rate of the new strain being higher? Should we be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby2000 View Post
    TRIGGER WARNING

What's this about the mortality rate of the new strain being higher? Should we be worried?
    Very slightly, 10 in a 1000 is now 13 or 14 in a 1000. Still 13 or 14 too many though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    You most certainly are NOT, Lencoboy. If anyone's out of order, it's Phil.

If posters can be excluded from posting in certain parts of the forum, now might be the time to implement that.
    This has all come up before. Not only did a repetitive poster take enforced breaks but people who wouldn't stop joining their threads to make inflammatory comments were false thread banned after many requests they continued to ignore.

Be careful what you wish for. There are 2 way problems in these threads.

No one is being forced to read anything. Plenty of other threads and people who want help who are getting less support.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 22-01-21 at 20:41.

For Fishman...

TRIGGER WARNING

TRIGGER WARNING

Daily Mail eat your heart out!!

Page 288 of 717 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388 ... LastLast

Thread Information