Page 293 of 717 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Joe Wicks is yet another "celeb" cashing in on covid and putting himself "out there".....for the good of the nation. He'll probably get an OBE next for services rendered.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Joe Wicks is yet another "celeb" cashing in on covid and putting himself "out there".....for the good of the nation. He'll probably get an OBE next for services rendered.
    I very nearly said the same, absolutely cashing in. I'm suprised Robbie Williams hasn't sprung up yet!

Well at least cases are still on a downward trend, back down to 33k today vs 40k yesterday, but this random increase on Fridays now seems to be following something of a pattern, albeit still down week-on-week, but still something of a conundrum nevertheless.

Well guess what, we had a police officer knock this afternoon as she'd had a report of 'strangers' coming to our house. My daughter has moved out, which I told the officer. I also explained my wife shielding, the officer looked awkward and apologised. Does this make me a 'covidiot'?

Not at all. You have been very responsible. Maybe tell your daughter about the visit in a text? Might make her think a bit?

Do you have any suspicions as to who would have reported you?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Well guess what, we had a police officer knock this afternoon as she'd had a report of 'strangers' coming to our house. My daughter has moved out, which I told the officer. I also explained my wife shielding, the officer looked awkward and apologised. Does this make me a 'covidiot'?
    Let me ask F65 - Did the authorities have boots up to their knees?

Not to out do you fish but I came back from my dog walk and had three cop vans blocking my van in while they arrested a lad , had to walk through six cops to get to my van , only one had a mask actually on his mouth and one stood next to my door again no mask , having a bad day and not it the mood for them I just said are you getting in or moving , he moved and said why where we going ? I said nowhere it’s too f**king muddy, how six cops five without masks to arrest one lad is social distancing I don’t know, you’re not having a blooding party so f**k em

Pulisa - daughter has been somewhat naive in twice 'letting herself in' since her move. I did point out that she's part of another household now, but that still hardly makes a 100 strong illegal rave. The neighbours with whom we share a drive are very capable of making the report, even though I try my best to get along with them, they are 'difficult'. The fact I answered the door wearing a mask and stood in a silent house, backed up my claims of innocence.

Novious - yes the officer was backed up by a swat team. I was slammed to the floor and cuffed, the odd kick here and there for good measure. The house was turned over while I was hosed down with icy water and forced to confess letting my daughter in to get her belongings.

Buster - yes you have outdone me LOL. Your county's force are clearly more civilised.

Damn, I leave for one morning FM, and you get yourself into trouble! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Not to out do you fish but I came back from my dog walk and had three cop vans blocking my van in while they arrested a lad , had to walk through six cops to get to my van , only one had a mask actually on his mouth and one stood next to my door again no mask , having a bad day and not it the mood for them I just said are you getting in or moving , he moved and said why where we going ? I said nowhere it’s too f**king muddy, how six cops five without masks to arrest one lad is social distancing I don’t know, you’re not having a blooding party so f**k em
    Ah, you made the mistake of giving them grief. I'm surprised they didn't ask to see your dog licence and check the tread on his paws

Page 293 of 717 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast

Thread Information