Page 373 of 717 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

My daughter just texted me. She's off to the hospital. Bad chest pain and difficulty breathing. Will update when I know more. Please keep her in....

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

So worrying for you, FMP. I'm sure the hospital will be able to help and support her. I hope she's home and reassured as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    My daughter just texted me. She's off to the hospital. Bad chest pain and difficulty breathing. Will update when I know more. Please keep her in....

Positive thoughts
    Sending good thoughts your way, FMP.

Oh goodness FMP, you must be really worried - do let us know how she gets on when you hear. Really wishing her the best.

You can imagine how "delighted" I was whilst sitting in the car at the cemetery today to have some pensioner come up to me, without a mask, get close to me and ask me to move the car because her disabled husband might not be able to get their car down the cemetery drive and might hit mine. I shouldn't have opened the window to her, really.

The gateposts are sixteen feet apart - and I wasn't parked across them either. If her husband's disabled and that useless at driving a car, perhaps he shouldn't be driving at all!

I'll now spend the ten days looking for signs I've got Covid (there's still pockets of it round here).

The other thing I've noticed since lockdown eased is how many people seem to need to learn how to drive again... by the way, I posted the above on another forum and the abuse I got ("better get back behind the sofa then"/"are you taking the piss?"/"vaccines prevent 100% of deaths, what's wrong with you?") was dreadful.
    Last edited by Pamplemousse; 15-04-21 at 20:00. Reason: Sorting formatting

Thinking of your daughter FMP, I hope she is better soon.

PM, I think your chances are VERY slim. It was a fleeting contact outside, you’ve had the vaccine, they’ve probably had the vaccine. Try not to worry too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by the way, I posted the above on another forum and the abuse I got
    Are you being unfaithful to us PM ? , then serves you right !

I hope you told the admins on that site how useless they were just like us PM

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

UPDATE: They did an x-ray and she has COVID related pneumonia It's not severe enough to hospitalize her at this time so they're sending her home with antibiotics and stronger than OTC meds and advised her to hydrate and chill. If it gets worse, of course, go back to the hospital. She describes it as the flu X10. This REALLY sucks! This is my baby for goodness sakes! I'm so tired of 'all' of this! And when I say 'all' I mean 'all', especially the conspiracy theorists and anti vaxxers and 'all' that crap!

This damn virus cost me my job, my music, took a relative and now threatens my baby!

Thank you to those who sent positive thoughts. I truly appreciate it

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 15-04-21 at 21:41.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hope she recovers soon FMP.

We are about to stop a lot of Covid posts on here so please bear with us.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 373 of 717 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast

Thread Information