That explains a lot Pample

Re: "Italian MP Sara Cunial Speaks the Truth About Covid-19"

Quote Originally Posted by Lolalee1 View Post
    That explains a lot Pample
    Here you go - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beppe_Grillo

The party is now led by Luigi di Maio.

Re: Good News About Covid19 Reinfection

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I agree, but that's why I mentioned there's still those new hospitals that are not being used. Maybe those hospitals are there in case of a larger outbreak. What you say certainly makes sense.
    The 'Nightingale' hospitals were built in case things went badly awry, and remain on standby - the Government had to be seen to be doing something. However, if it goes badly wrong in the future, my major concern is how you staff them because there's only a finite pool of people qualified to do so.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: "Italian MP Sara Cunial Speaks the Truth About Covid-19"

Finally, someone (in this case a female) with a pair.

Doesn't matter who she is or what political entity she "represents". Research the information she provides, esp Gates and his GAVI foundation (which is responsible for vaccination progs in Africa), Event 201/2030, mRNA vaccines (which is what COVID-19 vaccine will be), quantum tattoos and more.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    The 'Nightingale' hospitals were built in case things went badly awry, and remain on standby - the Government had to be seen to be doing something. However, if it goes badly wrong in the future, my major concern is how you staff them because there's only a finite pool of people qualified to do so.
    Hopefully a lot more will be known about treatment and (at the very least) effective management of CV by then in the unfortunate event of a big future relapse. Surely even now a lot more is already known about the virus than this time two months ago when it was all just starting to spiral out of control, but obviously there is still much more work to be done.

Re: Columbia University Virology Lectures Free on Youtube

Dammit, it looks like I've opened a can of worms here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Hopefully a lot more will be known about treatment and (at the very least) effective management of CV by then in the unfortunate event of a big future relapse. Surely even now a lot more is already known about the virus than this time two months ago when it was all just starting to spiral out of control, but obviously there is still much more work to be done.
    Yes, I'm sure they know more now and it's a work in progress so lots more research to be done. Until there's a vaccine or another country (probably Australia) has control of the virus, our borders will remain closed. I read a report that they'd be closed till the end of the year but who knows on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    Yes, I'm sure they know more now and it's a work in progress so lots more research to be done. Until there's a vaccine or another country (probably Australia) has control of the virus, our borders will remain closed. I read a report that they'd be closed till the end of the year but who knows on that one.
    Obviously something only time will tell.

Before anyone starts getting uptight over our R-rate announcement yesterday, they said it is between 0.7 and 1.0, and it is anything above 1.0 where the risk of CV infection becomes problematic. And they admitted that this is based on data from a couple of weeks ago, and bears no connection to the first stage of relaxation of certain lockdown restrictions (in England) at the start of this week.

Also, it is worth bearing in mind that although newly-recorded CV cases in the UK have edged up very slightly over the past couple of days (and still less than 4000 as of yesterday's count), it may not necessarily be due to the aforementioned relaxing of restrictions (possibly still a bit too early to have a significant impact as yet?), but probably more due to the speedy ramp-up of people being tested for the virus once again.

In addition, the underlying trend (7-day rolling average) of both CV deaths and new CV cases yesterday was still down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    One of the most promising things I've seen to manage this at a late stage is the prevention and management of "cytokine storms".
    https://www.newscientist.com/term/cytokine-storm/

Page 4 of 717 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread Information