Page 463 of 717 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    I’m assuming that dying “directly” of Covid means that no other conditions were involved?
    I don't know where that stat comes from because here's the kicker - no one dies "directly" of Covid. Just like no one dies directly of "the flu" or AIDs or whatever. They die of complications that result from the illness and the illness is the cause, so is listed, but medically you can nitpick it apart and say "well, technically, they died of sepsis!".
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Repeating very LOUDLY.....

I respect your personal choice (even though its borne of fear only of the needle and the vaccine) to NOT BE VACCINATED. I mean there are people who choose to not have transfusions or surgery or whatever, against all medical advice.

However, its the endless moaning about the situation, wanting things back to normal (despite being one of the ones causing the fact we CANT get back to freaking normal !!!), things not opening up, holidays not being planned, blah blah etc. JUST for once listen to what people are telling you Phil......

STOP COMPLAINING WHEN YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. Don't get vaccinated, fine, but the consequences just NEED TO BE ACCEPTED. Will it get through this time ? It certainly didn't on the thread you started yourself, asking for tips on how to deal with a whole list of COVID related problems. My 'tip' was to get vaccinated as it alleviated all those concerns. You didn't like what you heard and got stroppy about it.
    Last edited by Carys; 16-06-21 at 19:52.

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    And just because I'm on my soapbox now, I would just like to also add that I hope all of you Americans who have jumped on the "the government should not tell me what to do with my body or what to put in my body" bandwagon...I hope you remember your statements when it comes to abortion and birth control when you next vote. If you truly believe what you've sprouted, then quit trying to restrict my access and many other women's access to birth control and abortion. If it really should be my choice, then let it be my F-ing choice.
    *round of applause*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Can you imagine the uproar?! People get in a tizz if they are told to do anything they don't want to do in the UK.
    Pesky regulations putting people's lives before someones' individual rights to freedom.

My surgeon likes the freedom to down a bottle of vodka, not wearing PHE or washing his hands before surgery.

Remember The Royal with surgeon Mr Rose operating with a pipe in his mouth?
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 17-06-21 at 05:54. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Repeating very LOUDLY.....

I respect your personal choice (even though its borne of fear only of the needle and the vaccine) to NOT BE VACCINATED.

However, its the endless moaning about the situation, wanting things back to normal (despite being one of the ones causing the fact we CANT get back to freaking normal !!!), things not opening up, holidays not being planned, blah blah etc. JUST for once listen to what people are telling you Phil......

STOP COMPLAINING WHEN YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. Don't get vaccinated, fine, but the consequences just NEED TO BE ACCEPTED. WIll it get through this time ?
    I repeat even with 100% vaccination and every person in UK and you know this is impossible as some people are medically exempt we are not getting back to normal. Even if we vaccine all those who can we are not getting back to normal. Wake up the choices now are POLITICAL. Take your vaccine but your still going to be living under tough rules this winter how do you want feel about that? Wasn’t your vaccine meant to mean freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
    It will start with the care home workers, then another group then another group ... leading eventually to the threat of mandatory vaccination of every living person including children.

This is completely unacceptable not to mention illegal and in contravention of human rights legislation. No country's parliament should dare to go down this route ... a very slippery slope to an authoritarian state. These vaccines are also still technically under a stage 3 clinical mass trial and allowed for use only under emergency act.

PIN this post for a few delusional members on here

And just because I'm on my soapbox now, I would just like to also add that I hope all of you Americans who have jumped on the "the government should not tell me what to do with my body or what to put in my body" bandwagon...I hope you remember your statements when it comes to abortion and birth control when you next vote. If you truly believe what you've sprouted, then quit trying to restrict my access and many other women's access to birth control and abortion. If it really should be my choice, then let it be my F-ing choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    We have vaxed more people than NYC yet they are fully open. Not getting your freedom back are you?

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post

PIN this post for a few delusional members on here
    That's rich!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

We have vaxed more people than NYC yet they are fully open. Not getting your freedom back are you?
    In all honesty, I can't be bothered to reply to the point you are making about freedoms, cos I can feel my 'cool' seeping away. However, just so you are aware, my yahoo was about abortion and birth control in the states and NOTHING to do with COVID !!!

Page 463 of 717 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473513563 ... LastLast

Thread Information