Page 467 of 717 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by phil06 View Post
    Some people with anxiety have been close to suicide are depressed very anxious due to lockdown. This forum doesn’t represent that.

This forum is people scared of covid who got the vaccine who want semi permanent restrictions and want to whine at others for not taking an experimental vaccine. Maybe 50% don’t work due to there anxiety so couldn’t care less about jobs or mental health.

That’s the truth.
    I’ve had Covid, I’ve had a close friend dying of it, I know at least 5 people who have lost their jobs. Scared? No, never. I’ve always taken the attitude of what will be will be, but in order to try to prevent death and serious illness to those who might not get away with it as well as I did, I do my part based on science.

You just can’t be bothered with it, and want it all your own way. You’re an infuriating little person but to be honest, I’m starting to think that’s what you’re trying to be. Don’t take the vaccine Phil, just be ready for whatever comes your way by taking that decision. In case you needed reminding, a global pandemic isn’t going to change course to suit you.

It’s pointless arguing with people like you are are pro lockdown pro mask pro vaccine. The forum is a cult and doesn’t respect the views of all in society. So on that basis I will not bother wasting my time arguing with people with a one sided opinion maybe argue with yourselves about that will work well.
    I'm starting the Phil will not post anymore pool... $5 to enter, each day the pot doubles.... Any takers?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I'm starting the Phil will not post anymore pool... $5 to enter, each day the pot doubles.... Any takers?

FMP
    Yeah, put us in for a fin, FMP...

He’ll be back to ask us when it will all end because he’s bought tickets for the Tweenies live.

I'm in FMP. If I'm going to get pissed off, I might as well make money!

Yawn. I will click of this argument got better things to do. This topic is toxic as is the entire forum. I’ve gave my opinion I don’t care if you don’t like it.
    BTW... the pool is that he WILL post again. Maybe not this subject directly, but he will. I have 15 years of post history on my side

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    BTW... the pool is that he WILL post again. Maybe not this subject directly, but he will. I have 15 years of post history on my side

FMP
    So the bet is, I pay you $5 to lose five dollars. I think your phone's ringing, it's the Eskimos wanting to buy that ice you've got for sale, or some Arabs after that sand you've got advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    So the bet is, I pay you $5 to lose five dollars. I think your phone's ringing, it's the Eskimos wanting to buy that ice you've got for sale, or some Arabs after that sand you've got advertised.
    Ohhh so you saw my Craigslist listing? Hey... I only bet on things that I know I can win (Except the lottery... I do play the lottery. Won $4 today )

FMP

We have vaxed more people than NYC yet they are fully open. Not getting your freedom back are you?
    NYC cases are falling, and have been since mid-February.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/

Cases in the UK are rising, and increasingly rapidly.

How difficult is this for you to understand?

The UK government simply cannot completely end restrictions with cases so high, and still rising fairly rapidly. However, the rates of hospitalisations and deaths are still incredibly low, and show no signs of following the same upward trajectory as new cases.

That’s telling us something. It’s telling us that the vaccines are working with regards to vastly reducing the risk of severe illness. It’s telling us that we now have to give the vaccines a chance to overtake a highly transmissible variant in this race. Completely abandoning restrictions while a new variant that is 60% more transmissible than anything we’ve dealt with rips through the population, would be foolhardy in the extreme.

If hospitalisations and deaths remain as low as they are right now over the course of the next few weeks, that will be irrefutable evidence that the vaccines have broken the link between new cases and severe illness. That’s got to be the aim, and in fact, IS the aim of the UK government. If and when this happens, there really won’t be any need for the type of restrictions we’ve all lived through for the past year.

There really is no need for the hysterical nonsense posted over the last few pages. We’re hardly in any type of lockdown, a few luxuries like holidays and nightclubs are still out of our grasp, but that could all change very quickly. We need the evidence though. Far too many people have suffered due to our government jumping in with two feet, we need to chill and let science show us that it is starting to turn this virus from a global killer into nothing more than a seasonal discomfort.

Page 467 of 717 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast

Thread Information