Page 512 of 717 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I feel the same, Fishman. My daughter's anxiety is really bad too. I'm finding it very hard to cope to be honest..I even took her pregabalin by mistake this morning!!! I don't know why!!
    Pulisa I think we're in a position where we're relying on the common sense of others which has been the case all along but to a greater extent now. Due of course to the lifting of all legal constraints and the subsequent behaviour of the more selfish among us.

I have to take my Dad for a GP appt tomorrow due to anaemia. I phoned him earlier and made a point of us wearing our masks. Mrs F hasn't been able to sleep lately and I was assuming it was heat combined with pain but she's been worrying about the new covid status too. Did the pregabalin reduce your anxiety?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Pulisa I think we're in a position where we're relying on the common sense of others which has been the case all along but to a greater extent now. Due of course to the lifting of all legal constraints and the subsequent behaviour of the more selfish among us.

I have to take my Dad for a GP appt tomorrow due to anaemia. I phoned him earlier and made a point of us wearing our masks. Mrs F hasn't been able to sleep lately and I was assuming it was heat combined with pain but she's been worrying about the new covid status too. Did the pregabalin reduce your anxiety?

I realised the moment I had swallowed it but couldn't bring myself to put my fingers down my throat..I panicked but decided just to carry on regardless. I feel pretty woozy and spacey so am relieved that I don't have to drive today. I'll go back to my escitalopram tomorrow! I prefer feeling alert!

I hope your Dad's GP appointment is useful and worth the hassle of a surgery visit. Is he still on iron tablets?

One of Keir Starmer's children has just tested positive for covid so he's going to have to self-isolate...

He just happened to be At PMQs today...

One of Keir Starmer's children has just tested positive for covid so he's going to have to self-isolate...

I've heard he's so unpopular even the virus has given him a swerve.

I hope his child is ok.

Meanwhile, today's cases have dropped to 44k (46k yesterday), which I'm still (pleasantly) miffed about.

I know it's still only 2 days into the final easements of restrictions but I was half expecting daily cases to be above 60k once again today, especially as we keep being warned that cases might soon hit 100-200k cases per day.

I understand SKS took a LFT test before he went to the Commons this morning (result was negative) and his son's news came at lunchtime.

Chatting to a colleague at work yesterday, he was telling me one booking he has expects a daily LFT to be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Meanwhile, today's cases have dropped to 44k (46k yesterday), which I'm still (pleasantly) miffed about.

I know it's still only 2 days into the final easements of restrictions but I was half expecting daily cases to be above 60k once again today, especially as we keep being warned that cases might soon hit 100-200k cases per day.
    Yet look at the UK map on the Government website - turning ever more purple, with spots of a darker purple, just like when Alpha/Kent swept the country. My tiny little area has 25 cases now but allegedly, still no deaths for several weeks.

As you have said yourself, it's too early to see if 19/7 has had an effect. Wait three weeks, then another three weeks to look at deaths.

My day centre is now doing lateral flow tests on us clients every day from this week, of which I'm fully in favour of.
    Bravo to the management!

I am now becoming quite well-practised at doing them myself anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Yet look at the UK map on the Government website - turning ever more purple, with spots of a darker purple, just like when Alpha/Kent swept the country. My tiny little area has 25 cases now but allegedly, still no deaths for several weeks.
    That's the whole irony of the current situation, slightly lower daily case numbers since Sunday, despite more purple patches appearing across the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    My day centre is now doing lateral flow tests on us clients every day from this week, of which I'm fully in favour of.
    Bravo to the management!

I am now becoming quite well-practised at doing them myself anyway.
    Good for them, and good on you too!

Elsewhere I read of places removing all screens, sanitiser, notices, the lot - these are the places (wherever they are) that will lead the Fourth Wave into Autumn.

Page 512 of 717 FirstFirst ... 12412462502510511512513514522562612 ... LastLast

Thread Information